Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Balenciaga Stylist Marie Amelie Sauve Prefers "Toned" Bodies, Thinks Gisele Bundchen Does It Best

Balenciaga stylist Marie Amelie Sauve recently worked with Gisele Bundchen on the brand's Spring 2011 runway show and campaign; needless to say, she's a fan: “You know what I like, and more and more I think it’s important, is to be toned . . . When you look soft, that I don’t like at all. Gisele is of course the best body, for me, because she’s doing a lot of different sports."

fashionologie

Gisele Bündchen is opening up about her family with her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady — and she says there are more children in her future.

Between baby Benjamin, who will celebrate his first birthday Dec. 8, and Jack, Brady’s 3-year-old son with Bridget Moynahan, “I’m feeling very lucky,” the supermodel tells PEOPLE.

Especially because the two boys get along so well.

“For Benjamin, his big brother is his hero,” she says. “Jack comes in and Benjamin has a big smile. He wants to follow him around. Anything he does, he’s just in awe of him like, ‘Oh my God!’”

And though Jack enjoyed only child status for a few years before getting a younger sibling, “he’s amazing” with the baby, Bündchen, 30, says. “He’s the sweetest kid.”

She does admit there’s been some adjustment on Jack’s part. “Sometimes siblings can get in each other’s space. He was used to having all the attention and then when you have to share, you don’t like it,” she explains. “Overall they really get along and I’m very lucky.”

Jack also helped inspire Bündchen with her latest project, a new animated web series, Gisele and the Green Team, which will present environmental issues to kids.

“He is obsessed with Diego,” she says, “so I thought he’ll really like it. I originally wanted the cartoon to be GG and the Green Team because my little peanut, little Jack, calls me GG.”

As one of six girls herself, Bündchen is open about her desire for a large family like the one she grew up in. “I want more kids for sure but I don’t know when,” she says. “Right now I have my hands full!”

– Charlotte Triggs

People

hmm I have no idea! I never saw it would like to know more info as well.

A quote from Bianca Balti :wub:

You know many Brazilian models? did you worked with them?

Best of all is Isabeli and the second is Gisele, which could be a snob with other models, but is not. She knows everybody's name and always says "hi", very nice.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost....mp;postcount=96

that's not fair people automatically regard Gisele as some snob <_< becuase she is "Gisele" then when they meet her, they are always plesantly surprised :blush:

Maybe it´s not something you expect from the last supermodel and from the richest model of all decades, that she could act normal.

I hope she will last like this for long, money can spoil you very easy and very quick. Let´s hope she stays the way she is :yes:

true ^ but already being in the business so long, people always say how she's "the same gisele" they first met. hehe Michelle Alves for example.

A celebrity siting from last night, lol

JeaneCoakleySNY

Ummm...just saw #TomBrady and #Giselle ---she's definitely the looker in that family! #HOT

There may be some inconsistencies but this is what I came up with based on her website & fashioniconography.

Gisele VOGUE covers-

Vogue:

-US: 11

-UK: 12

-Taiwan: 3

-Spain: 5

-Russia: 1

-Portugal: 3

-Mexico: 9

-Korea: 9

-Japan: 5

-Italy: 5

-India: 1

-Greece: 7

-Germany: 2

-France: 4

-China: 4

-Brazil: 19

-Australia: 2

-Vogue Homem: 2

-Vogue Jewellry: 1

-Vogue Brazil RG: 2

She has the most ever. She beats out Linda Evangelista and Kate Moss :clap:

I know I'm going to get shit for it, but I was looking on "good plastic surgery" website and I found these.

What do you think, true? photoshop?

Heidi is also on there, and Adriana.

post-13850-0-1446013153-74378_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446013153-75064_thumb.jpg

Not really here to discuss did she or didn't she. We all have our own opinions. I just had to correct how WRONG this famous photo is :laugh: Some little girl didn't do her research. The "befores" are afters, and the "afters" are befores. :laugh: (you can check her website for dates if you don't believe me)

correct version:

gisellebundchenk.jpg

Prada 2001:

prada2001.jpg

(not sure which show is the second, but she did NOT have dark hair in 03. By 2003 she was quite blonde/tan) Looked older than that too :laugh:

Dolce&Gabbana 2001

dg01.jpg

Valentino 2000

val00.jpg

GiseleBundchen.com

The wonders right lighting,angles, and makeup contouring can do.

thank you for the explanation miche.this photo is false and is around everywhere.it always annoys me when i see it in a lot of sites as been true.also the angles as you said,she isn`t front face in all photos.in one,she is almost in a profile photo,in other she isn`t so we can see both sides of her nose and not just one ,then of course it looks larger,evrybody would if took the same photos from their noses.

yep exactly. The supposed "afters" are profile shots (hence a nose will look thinner) and the "before" ones are more front on and you can see the width. I can't believe this was ever passed off as legit :laugh: Too bad some are so gullible they believe internet rumor as fact without even doing a little investigation first. :laugh:

oh well, just wanted to clarify how wrong this person is :wave: :p

Gisele's year in review: 2010:

Covers:

Vogue USA April 2010

Vanity Fair Italy April 2010

Vogue Korea May 2010

Vogue Mexico May 2010

i-D May 2010

Marie Claire Brazil May 2010

Muse June 2010

S/n June 2010

Glamour Hungary June 2010

Elle Brazil July 2010

LOVE August 2010

Cosmopolitan Australia September 2010

Harper's Bazaar UK September 2010

+ Subscriber's cover

Harper's Bazaar Mexico October 2010

Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2010

Vogue Brazil October 2010

Photo France October 2010

Harper's Bazaar Czech Republic October 2010

Harper's Bazaar Indonesia December 2010

Harper's Bazaar Japan December 2010

WWD December 2010

Lola Magazine December 2010

Vogue Italia December 2010

+ 28 Miscellaneous covers

Roberto Cavalli 4oth Anniversary book cover

Campaigns:

Colcci F/W 2010 by David Sims

Sejaa skin care 2010

Calzedonia S/S 2010 by Matt Jones

Sky

HOPE Lingerie 2010 by Bob Wolfenson

Pantene Brazil

Roberto Cavalli F/W 2010 by Mert & Marcus

Colcci S/S 2010 by Gui Paganini

Sky

Ipanema butterflies collection 2010/2011

HOPE Lingerie 2010/2011

Shows:

Colcci Summer 2011

Fashion's Night Out The Show

Balenciaga S/S 2011

Editorials:

Vogue USA April 2010 by Patrick Demarchelier

Vogue Espana (vogue us reprint)

Vogue Korea May 2010 by Nino Munoz

Vogue Mexico May 2010 by Nino Munoz

Muse June 2010 by Nino Munoz

Harper's Bazaar UK September 2010 by Cedric Buchet

DT October 2010 by Mario Testino

Vogue Brazil October 2010 by Gui Paganini

Vogue Brazil October 2010 by Jacques Dequeker

Vogue Italia December 2010 by Steven Meisel

I would have liked to have seen more editorials and wished she got one more fashion campaign for her "comeback" year but oh well. overall a pretty good year. I think 2011 will be even better. Already she has a Vogue cover, shot for Vogue Paris, and a Balenciaga campaign and possible Isabel Marant/Balmain campaigns.