Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.

-Gisele Bundchen

thanks for katchitup and you're welcome. If you guys have anymore, please post :wave:

Already beginning to appear in publications of the northern hemisphere the first images of the maison Isabel Marant campaign starring Gisele Bundchen. Clicked by the duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, the top shows that still very much a favored in the distribution circuit and in high fashion. Something that, incidentally, only she and Kate Moss managed to date.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_sempre..._medium=twitter

pretty much just says she is in demand for both commercial and high fashion brands. something only kate moss has managed to do also.

I have to agree with both of you. Leo and gisele were very cute, and had so many tender moments, but I think she found her man in Tom.

And your right michelabella, alot of patriots fans hate gisele because they think it will it makes him do bad when he plays. Kinda like with jessica simpson and Toney Romo. :)

I liked her best with Tom & Leo. Sometimes I wish she just had a normal man though. She wouldn't have near as many haters, IMO. :/ alot of Tom/Patriot fans hate her. :ermm:

I notice many models with a hot famous man, have DOUBLE the haters. Too many fangirls :laugh:

Yeah shes dated both Tom and Leo, I'm sure she has sooooo many haters who don't want them with anybody :laugh:

I love that too. She found a man who can still tower over her. :p

& that is cute about the famous Gisele peace sign :p I never observed that before!

Here are the winners fans voted in 2010 as their favorite moments in Gisele's career.

most famous cover,favorite D&G campaign,versace campaign,colcci runway,etc...

1gfgfd.jpg

Gisele fans must love Leo. they voted her 2005 Academy award appearance as their favorite red carpet. :D