Bellazon

Lips

Pauline

:shock: best 3 posts ever.. omg

@ Nessy: BLUE!!!! :woot::wub: :sex: :drool: :D :woot: omg so pretty and a few there :shifty: THANK YOU!!!! :D :hug::flower:

@KyKa Is that really lima? OMG :wub: :sex: Dam her lips look so amazing there omg.. :woot: Thanks! :flower:

@ AnABBFan ZOMG! :| :woot: CAN I HAS?!?!? :sex: :woot: :drool: :wub::woot: :sex: I WANTS HER! Put some blue lipstick on her and omg.. :| :wub: :sex:

Thanks all! :D :grouphug::flower: :flower: :flower:

:shock: best 3 posts ever.. omg

@ Nessy: BLUE!!!! :woot::wub: :sex: :drool: :D :woot: omg so pretty and a few there :shifty: THANK YOU!!!! :D :hug::flower:

@KyKa Is that really lima? OMG :wub: :sex: Dam her lips look so amazing there omg.. :woot: Thanks! :flower:

@ AnABBFan ZOMG! :| :woot: CAN I HAS?!?!? :sex: :woot: :drool: :wub::woot: :sex: I WANTS HER! Put some blue lipstick on her and omg.. :| :wub: :sex:

Thanks all! :D :grouphug::flower: :flower: :flower:

i believe they are. at least i had the file saved with that name on my computer, so wherever i got it from it must had stated so.

and since you love blue lips so much, here's a post specially for you <3

lipsmakeup8.th.jpg bluelips.th.jpg tumblrl1i2zzfoe21qb0upq.th.jpg tumblrl16s81kngq1qb3pov.th.jpg 697c156a922d944dba010e2.th.jpg lipsalotoflipsbysuicide.th.jpg kutlulipsphotography.th.jpg 4545453230e320c917bdb.th.jpg tumblrkvulyis01g1qaofnt.th.jpg tumblrktxuemimjy1qaofnt.th.jpg tumblrktwjqhtc2n1qaofnt.th.jpg tumblrktpfxtvkaw1qaofnt.th.jpg bluelipsbykatyziegel.th.jpg

bluecandybybittersweet1.th.jpg tumblrl348win6qh1qaofnt.th.jpg kissmeimbluebyxxevilang.th.jpg 503556291074e6b0c2bb.th.jpg tumblrksv0h26pg51qaofnt.th.jpg tumblrkvyk9umk9x1qaofnt.th.jpg lips.th.jpg tumblrku9lxcz25w1qzlp2c.th.jpg bluelipsseries.th.jpg 43789306608ab74f49cao.th.jpg

257822611897dab0dab2b.th.jpg b76902be0516ca71099ac54.th.jpg bluebyjessigirl93.th.jpg lipsmakeup13.th.jpg lipsmakeup.th.jpg 4464092489d152a2829o.th.jpg tumblrkwwe7g0hu61qaofnt.th.jpg tumblrl29v1zwpa41qaofnt.th.jpg makeupbeauty8.th.jpg lip1jpg.th.jpg

yellowbluefeelingbyappl.th.jpg bluebykrisibep.th.jpg makeupbeauty20.th.jpg

@ Kyka: Hot fucking dam :woot: Just wow Thanks so much! :flower::woot: :sex: :sex: :drool: :wub: :D :woot:

@ Rox: YAY! Black :woot: :D :flower:

@ AnaBB: :woot: DIONI! :woot: And her amazing Lips :shifty::flower:

And yes shush, I do have a favorite here sorry :p

@ PlayGirl: :hug::flower::hug::woot: I can't even begin to start Thanks a ton as usual! :D :woot: :sex: :D :woot: :drool: :shock:

@ All: :grouphug: