Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

^Incredible. Also, how do you get Instagram pics to post so largely on here?

It is the image host, tinypic.  Imgur is easier to use.  Use the bbc code.  It's best not to post large pics all the time though.

OK. Thanks for the help. I just wasn't sure if it was a big deal or not that my pics were much smaller. I assume people like the larger pics because then you don't have to click on the photo to open a new tab. I'll just continue to do as I'm doing unless I find a super incredible pic that I think is worthy of being posted larger.

You´re welcome. She is such a heaven :heart:

^Incredible. Also, how do you get Instagram pics to post so largely on here?

It is the image host, tinypic.  Imgur is easier to use.  Use the bbc code.  It's best not to post large pics all the time though.

OK. Thanks for the help. I just wasn't sure if it was a big deal or not that my pics were much smaller. I assume people like the larger pics because then you don't have to click on the photo to open a new tab. I'll just continue to do as I'm doing unless I find a super incredible pic that I think is worthy of being posted larger.

I´m guilty of this. I´m so lazy usually to click on the photos. So I naturally prefer posting the pics in bigger resolution although I know it slows down the page more than smaller thumbnails.

But I have to say, these two were worth it! :D