Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

bellazon twitter update- may 1st 9:11 am: ummm listeing to music , its 10 more days until her bday, do they know she has a twiiter page, hmmm , nice day, still sleepy, I feel like french toast, homemade:)

twit, twit ala la belle femme lae :heart:

http://twitter.com/#!/LaetitiaMCasta

it her birthday in 10days :heart:

ok where are the lurkers and trolls when you need them most :ninja:

where is everybody, dont tell me you are really the royal family and you are chaperoning whatever his name is and whatever her name is, making sure they produce a child, wait thats really horrible to say , because that stopped happening in the late 20th century :blink:

to express ..well here you go...its laetiita birthday waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :ninja:

thanks karol

rob your avi is very cute!

Thank you :hug:

Although I do wonder if I show replace it with a pic of the 'less cute' of :kiss: Katherine's :kiss: bridesmaids!!!! :rofl:

post-31444-0-1446017446-2841_thumb.jpg

This is what she looked like just as the happy couple were kissing on the balcony :laugh:

im feeling......well I am feeling :blink:

so since I am always the last one on here, I will say goodnite hope :blink: and a the bestest goodnite to Spaceman :flower:

and when the rest of you get back from the royal honeymoon, goodnite :wave:

stars :heart:

thank you Spaceman :flower:

lets name some of the reasons lae is great

she helps raise money for a rare childhood leaukema

she is very strong about clean water act

she speaks for the people on the behalf of abuse of childeren of the internet

and probably much more that we will never know about for she is not one to boast her accomplishments, and this is why she is a great role model for many and.....

her birthday is 9 DAYS AWAY

show the love people :heart:

this world is only showing hatred, and negative, some love would be nice for a change :heart:

seriously fired, you all are seriously fired :ninja:

ok did not know this was my own thread at this point :blink:

bellazon twitter update may2nd: you know sometimes I wonder about the success of the human race....we should be more like animals, sure they attack, but they dont start wars, they just want there corner, not greedy, they eat, sleep and procreate, you nerer hear, today at the so so national wildlife foundation, jerry the monkey declares war on the the forest :blink: yeah people always want to come back as somebody famous, personally I want to be a polarbear or snowleopard..hmmm I have funions yummmy, and fruit blast jelly bellies, they have antioxidants..man the lae thread im on...dont they realize its her birthday soon, oh well wonder what Im going to watch tonite.

well fine, ok was going to post a music video but so much music is running thru me :)

ok well goodnite everyone, and a great goodnite to Spaceman :flower:

what happened well goodnite still everyone :cry2: yeah I think that was over the top :surrender: I could do this

goodnite everyone :fun: yeah thats better.