Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

bellazon twitter update: april27 9;23 am- oh I love looking at this cute little bird mommy and daddy , they are making a nest and getting food for their babies...aww soo cute.. oh totally going to get that hat lae is wearing, I got some sunglasses my friends always call me movie star when I wear them..uggh...but I like the hat...umm my arms are sore, getting warm oh yeah I got to say something.

14 DAYS LEFT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

or if it makes you feel better we are at the two week mark :fun:

0426_008.jpg

oh god , it is going to be on every station, this is why I will watch a movie sorry Rob, but just dont like that hireachry thing, but at least they are letting regular people join the royal family, but I do love the wedding dresses lae has on and like your avi:)

ok time to say good nite, so thanks rob for the lae pics and goodnite, and Spaceman always goodnite :flower::flower::flower:

and as to everyone :wave:

Tekka I so agree with you, I love to see you for you have been around a long time and truly appreciate, and that is a very beautiful thing :heart:

so thank you Tekka have a goodnite, and as always Spaceman goodnite :flower::flower:

Tekka I so agree with you, I love to see you for you have been around a long time and truly appreciate, and that is a very beautiful thing :heart:

so thank you Tekka have a goodnite, and as always Spaceman goodnite :flower::flower:

yeah but if i say something about casta that you don't like, u don't like me then!

Anyways, thanks for the words & good night hope .

Hi everyone.

99 bottle of evian on the wall 99 bottle of water, you take one down pass it around 98 bottles of evian on the wall...97...

oh yeah, did many of you go to the royal wedding, becase what where how, maybe lae was running...

tekka :)

:ninja:

0426_010.jpg