Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I love coming to this thread, it's always fun to read :laugh: thanks everyone :wave:

do you like lae or do you just come here to read? I see you have brazil models , many actually most of the current vic secret girls :blink: how do you tell the difference? :laugh::wave:

I love coming to this thread, it's always fun to read :laugh: thanks everyone :wave:

do you like lae or do you just come here to read? I see you have brazil models , many actually most of the current vic secret girls :blink: how do you tell the difference? :laugh::wave:

Lae is one of my all time faves. I do love me some brazilians as well. Adri and Iza are my fave brazilians they stand out among the girls. I've been coming here for ages. Posting and reading.

Lae is one of my all time faves. I do love me some brazilians as well. Adri and Iza are my fave brazilians they stand out among the girls. I've been coming here for ages. Posting and reading.

it is definitely not the same since lae left vic secret, really hate the fact they airbrush the catalogs, and sooooooooo many look the same I just go :blink: but then here in america it is about looking the same, I will say I do love beauty rush scents and there lipgloss but If I had to id a catalog everyone looks the same maybe not the "pink section" but the rest :blink: I realize I have a predjudice against brazillian girls because my brother married one, now she is no vic secret but has the famous big butt that most brazillian's have, but ahhhhhhhhhh she talks , and talks and talks and when she smiles she has this weird forced smile I call it chimpmunk teeth, everyone of her that forced smile , not saying that brazil women are all like this, she is just like the clingy relative you want to say goooooo away... :blink:

did not mean to be rude , just I like orignality, and unfortunately the media does not :(

Well I understand I do not like all VS models only Adri, Iza, sometimes Ale (although she is just too thin) and Candice I love I also like Rosie. But the rest of the girls I do not really like. I think Adri and Iza stand out, not many woman look like them? Sure there are lots of Blondes like Candice but she stands out to me. Lae however was one of the best if not the best models for VS because I can't recall anyone who looks like her? She is a true beauty and a REAL woman. Not everyone has the same tastes I know but at least we have Laetitia in common :hehe: Would like to see VS hire more real woman like Lae though. Hopefully they will

Cosmos party

A little more closer to the stars on a music by Gold

lccosmopartyicon.jpg The Laetitia's transparent striped gown is too slinky!

Joan Jedell

Ok NImzo, seriously are you some computer wiz, I dont know how do you do all those special effects? you must have a realllllly good computer to have those graphic capabilities, ok if not a teacher, your a web designer...but than you kinda link off beat references, I have to sort of disagree with the champagne, but kind of sweet how you liken her to fabala, and the sequence where obleix clones her, ....

on one hand your very phiosophy driven...

and then you throw in this persona not as complacted as I think you want people to believe you are...

I guess thats what you like people comeing up with there own perceptions of you, not yours, It must be kind of amusing how many people have made wrong assumptions about you...well one thing is for sure I do envy whatever computer you have and programs :)

ps. yes snowbound and when I think it is often :blink::blink::blink:

pps. truly think lae is definitely one of a kind, she is in her own catagory :)

ppps. twinkle between your avi and siggy I am getting motion sickness :cry: its very jumpy, sorry :(

ps. IT IS VERY EASY TO BE MEAN!!! BUT BEING KIND SHOWS STRENGTH...MEAN IS A CHOICE, AND I ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE CRUEL TO ANYONE HERE, IT IS NOT HARD, A SIMPLE MIND CAN DO IT. SO WHEN YOU PUSH EXPECT TO BE PUSHED BACK....

Not trying to be mean, but that is the most coherent thing you have said! Haha, congratulations :wave: