Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I honestly don't think about it as money. They are my treasure and price less :blush:

I will never sell them.

Someone already proposed me 1500 Euros for only one bidder and I say "no" then he offered much & still "no".

God knows I am desperate for money right now but my Laetitia collection is not for sell. I spent too much money & time & energy to build it & it will break my fragile heart to not have it anymore.

And I am completely :wacko: when I think of the things i still missing to have a complete and perfect collection. I am just happy i started to collect on her back in 1993 or it will drive me crazy if i had to start now!!

seriously annoyed 8 users and nobody is posting, I give up and you call yourself laelegion :ninja: whats wrong with you that you cant post something anything, im posting something :wave:

uggggggggh!!!!!!!!

Klassa front-page

lcisleklassasofiaicon.jpg Sophie is meeting Irina in front of a pharmacy of Sofia

The ISLAND by Kamen Kalev

ok Nimzo, how do you get the front page of this newspaper, :unsure: :shock: I mean that is a full front page , how do you do? this is starting to become the twilight zone....and I dont like referring to you as alien, because this show had intelligence and social and politcal commentary, and well the guy who created this show was a genius,,,but I feel like im crossing another dimension... :shock:

USERS means guest means not members

so they can't post.

ahhh so they are lurkers, ooooooooooh :ninja:

okay meeting my goal , I typed in laetiita casta angry on google, and well not very angry but here are some I found

post-31444-1297904850_thumb.jpg

noo not really angry...

post-31444-1297904863_thumb.jpg

nope but some of my fave vic secrets...

post-31444-1297904875_thumb.jpg

yes this could pass for angry...

post-31444-1297904886_thumb.jpg

this is sad, really beautiful face , mabe shes made like that, but just kind of sad , the other girl has a beautiful face :heart:

riomagnifyingglass.jpg

Why u did not post this at the first place?!!
It is at the first place ...

... above the title "Flight duo to Rio" if you click to the last node in the magnifying glass: Home > Movie > Rio

as it is the case for all Laetitia's movies.

On IMDB doesn't say LC plays in that movie..

Floppy, it is confirmed today on the official FB for the first time both in French and English!

By the way Hope, on May 11th, 1000 pages on BZ and the BZ sponsors would be happy.

5000 people clicking to "Like" on the official FB and the official FB team would be happy.

Join the official FB, invite your friends and participate to the party!

I have closed Dollhouse for now. I am seriously mad and I don't know why i will bother scanning when someone is telling me I am scanning materials you all already have - how stupid I am to try to have all the scans of Laetitia's work in one place?- I think no one really understood why this forum was made at first place?

My scans = DIAF!