Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Have the below original store displays from Guess. All are 18x12" except for the top Ralph Lauren Jeans advert. I've had them for a long time, but was wondering if anyone was interested in making me an offer for them. PM me.

post-31444-0-1446017155-4329_thumb.jpg

hey chipinmyhead, pm me cause you got money :wave: hope I was not made a monkey :blink: hi every one :wave::heart:

Have the below original store displays from Guess. All are 18x12" except for the top Ralph Lauren Jeans advert. I've had them for a long time, but was wondering if anyone was interested in making me an offer for them. PM me.

post-5621-0-1446017155-81729_thumb.jpg

hey chipinmyhead, pm me cause you got money :wave: hope I was not made a monkey :blink: hi every one :wave::heart:

It's probably better if you pm him! :laugh::wave:

post-31444-0-1446017156-00395_thumb.jpg

It's probably better if you pm him! :laugh::wave:

Rob :) I have must be patient, he waited ....Rob, so happy to say hello to you :wave: :) :) hugs to you and kiki, and of course everyone.. nimzo thank you for the video, but the expression on lae face when rianna says the f word..... is polite and well maybe rianna next video should be polite and professional :laugh: I think it will be a hit :laugh:

Hello Laetitia Fans :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

It would be great source for Your Dollhouse project.

Thank u but I can't see any of the pictures :idk:

Well this site has weird menu.

http://www.homunculus.com/eikona/casta.html

On the left You have " Profane pics (5131 ) ". When You click on it there is " Laetitia Casta Picture 5131 " and small pic of Laetitia as Bardot in the middle. You have to scroll down this site and there is a little menu:

" Earlier Images " " Back to Laetitia " " Back to Menu "

And You click " earlier images " on each time.

Like I said - this is very old site and menu is not comfortable :(

Frenchkiki - tell me if it works ?

No it doesn't! I did what you said the first time before you even told me how to watch the pictures but ii did not work. I have the thumbnail with no pics, just the number. But as I am using firefox a plug in is certainly missing? I used internet explorer and it worked fine... for once internet explorer is not that shitty!

to HOPE1

U are so adorable :heart: When I picture yourself in my mind I see a cute little puppy!3d-chien-langue2.gif