Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I use Firefox 3.6.3 . As far as I know You don't have to be registered to watch this pics so You have plenty of time to admire them.

I am happy that You can see them now :hug: Because they are just amazing.

i can see them only on Internet Explorer! And I hate Internet Ex! What plug in do u have on your computer (te one u use with firefox)?

So using Firefox when You click on thumbnail with the number or file name - big picture / which should has been under this number / doesn't appear? Interesting. I checked out both IE and Mozilla Firefox and homunculus.com works well. Pictures are big and have good quality. This site is old so I doubt that It needs special plugs.

Try to install latest version of Java. Everytime I have problem with pictures on web sites Firefox ask me to install something. But this time everything seems to be good.

Here is what I see with firefox

You're reading in my mind because I wanted to ask You to put scan of your screen here.

For example click on " Laetitia Casta # 5121" and wait a little. If anything appear? I mean big picture? If not - this is a problem with graphic.

Here in Poland when People have problems because Firefox doesn't show pictures they have to install Service Pack 3 for Windows. Do You know any boy ;) interested in computers who can help You ?. I wonder if other bellazon members would have this problem on this Laetitia site.

Laetitia as bardot in UK! the Trailer (so much better than the french!)

The UK trailer is like a great video clip with Gainsbourg's songs

but without neither the Laetitia's sexy lines :drool: of the French version nor any boooooooobs. :gocho:

Gainsbourg in UK on July 30th

lgeegainsbourgicon.jpg

Lucie Gordon as Jane Birkin and Eric Elmosnino as Serge Gainsbourg

Compare the new trailer for the theatrical release of the Joann Sfar's movie Gainsbourg

on July 30th, 2010 in UK with the French trailer.

I can see the pics using Firefox :whistle:

It's that wonderful website that made Adelaide's website what it is today.....private <_<

Oh oh! all the pics are coming from Ad's web site? I do not need to watch it then? I hope it's not going to be the same thing with my forum? :persuazn:

I don't remember when this site appeared. But Adelaide webiste was second, it was launched in 2002 and I have seen homunculus earlier. Besides there are models, actresess etc not only Laetitia. First big site was french site castafree.fr . People who create homunculus.com might have taken pictures from it / I don't know / . But this site has nothing to do with amazinglaetitia.free.fr of course they have same pictures and don't credit them but in times when both these sites started there was no bellazon, fashion forum or private sites so admins didn't credit pictures sources.

No it doesn't! I did what you said the first time before you even told me how to watch the pictures but ii did not work. I have the thumbnail with no pics, just the number. But as I am using firefox a plug in is certainly missing? I used internet explorer and it worked fine... for once internet explorer is not that shitty!

Have you tried using 'Private Browsing'? It worked for me once (Tools > Start Private Browsing)

I think this site is a paradise on Earth.

Yes! It was my first source of Laetitia pictures before I joined the forums.

I don't remember when this site appeared. But Adelaide webiste was second, it was launched in 2002 and I have seen homunculus earlier.

That's not really the point....I was launched in 1972 but that doesn't mean I got my current collection of pics before Adelaide's site. Various pics from Adelaide's site....ie rare mags she and Sabina bought and scanned herself were then put on that homunculus site and then they made money from them by charging for access.....which annoyed Adelaide (quite rightly) and made her site only available to trusted people to stop such things happening again.

I don't remember when this site appeared. But Adelaide webiste was second, it was launched in 2002 and I have seen homunculus earlier.

That's not really the point....I was launched in 1972 but that doesn't mean I got my current collection of pics before Adelaide's site. Various pics from Adelaide's site....ie rare mags she and Sabina bought and scanned herself were then put on that homunculus site and then they made money from them by charging for access.....which annoyed Adelaide (quite rightly) and made her site only available to trusted people to stop such things happening again.

Rob S - so You are gorgeous Iconophile ?????? :blush:

I love You :laugh: And thank You for great, great job. I've got big sentiment for Your site. Like I said is a paradise on Earth. It's normal that people share pictures I remember how Sabina was excited about single article or news but the point is that You're fantastic. I've never had a chance to thank You - so :flower:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:ermm:

You're half right.....but I'm not Iconophile.

:ermm:

You're half right.....but I'm not Iconophile.

But I am half right ;)