Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

In celebration of Mr & Mrs Sarkozy being in this country for a couple of days on a state visit including giving the Legion d'honneur to my heroine Ellen MacArthur, who the French love (a very wise decision :p ) I post my appreciation of your wonderful gendarmes in their support of :heart: Laetitia :heart: :D

tgqj3.jpg

In celebration of Mr & Mrs Sarkozy being in this country for a couple of days on a state visit including giving the Legion d'honneur to my heroine Ellen MacArthur, who the French love (a very wise decision :p ) I post my appreciation of your wonderful gendarmes in their support of :heart: Laetitia :heart: :D

[/quo

Even the Queen :Dinah: was taller than Him! :rofl: Vive le petit Sarkozy!!! :bounce:

Even the Queen :Dinah: was taller than Him! :rofl: Vive le petit Sarkozy!!! :bounce:

_44518142_bruniflats_pa416.jpg