Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Clara has discovered quite the most fabulous and frustrating treasure troves imaginable!!!! :blink:

http://www.eyevinearchive.com/Search/Searc...amp;x=0&y=0

Loads and loads of variations of well known :heart: Laetitia :heart: photoshoots....ruined by watermarks :cry2:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My God! Just when we thought there were no more new Laetitia pictures around!!! Thanks!

If only someone could have access to that site :cry2:

By the pics it says Lo Res File For Reference Only ** ** Hi Res Available On Request so we just need a brave soul to request some!!! :whistle:

I registered but it doesn't get the pics any bigger or any less watermarked :(

Clara has discovered quite the most fabulous and frustrating treasure troves imaginable!!!! :blink:

http://www.eyevinearchive.com/Search/Searc...amp;x=0&y=0

Loads and loads of variations of well known :heart: Laetitia :heart: photoshoots....ruined by watermarks :cry2:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My God! Just when we thought there were no more new Laetitia pictures around!!! Thanks!

If only someone could have access to that site :cry2:

By the pics it says Lo Res File For Reference Only ** ** Hi Res Available On Request so we just need a brave soul to request some!!! :whistle:

I registered but it doesn't get the pics any bigger or any less watermarked :(

I registered too (before I read this post) - it's so sad that you don't get those pictures .. :cry:

maybe to find the pictures we can go on the photographer 's website....

I tried that, searching for the photographers rather than :heart: Laetitia :heart: , I thought I'd found lots of new big scans and posted them earlier but I think Jarle must have already put them on his site a couple of years ago :laugh:

maybe to find the pictures we can go on the photographer 's website....

I tried that, searching for the photographers rather than :heart: Laetitia :heart: , I thought I'd found lots of new big scans and posted them earlier but I think Jarle must have already put them on his site a couple of years ago :laugh:

yes I try too... kissss :wave: :kiss:

:heart: sorry if I repost!

WOW Lisa you just never seem to stop finding really good shots of Laetitia. Then again it is Laetitia You are finding shots of. I really like the ones of her in Red. VERY beautiful.

These pics sure are taking a while to save...I'm doing them in batches of 200 incase I get a repetitive strain injury!! :p

A note to a certain somebody...14 of the pictures on the last page of the search result are NOT :heart: Laetitia :heart: :laugh: