Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

well, this is a pic of Laetitia wearing no make-up. I must say: I love the colour of her eyes and...... oh my........ I fall for her eyebrows ! :laugh: I might sound boring, but I think her eyebrows are so perfect: they are natural and charming at the same time.

That's what I love about Laetitia's make-up : it makes her look even more beautiful, but it doesn't make her lose her freshness

ok, here's my new plan for paulina and carolina. you're both going to beauty school. forget this uni crap. then we're all moving to france, where I shall arrange for you two to be her mani/pedi team. this way, you can both admire her close up. while getting paid for it.

you're right, I think Laetitia's eyebrows have never been plucked.

i'm so sorry that I plucked my eyebrows....... they weren't like Laetitia's, but now that i'm letting them grow, even though they are getting thicker and look better, it's not the same :cry: Nothing compares to natural eyebrows, and it's another reason why this girl is my fav ! :wub:

well, this is a pic of Laetitia wearing no make-up. I must say: I love the colour of her eyes and...... oh my........ I fall for her eyebrows ! :laugh: I might sound boring, but I think her eyebrows are so perfect: they are natural and charming at the same time.

That's what I love about Laetitia's make-up : it makes her look even more beautiful, but it doesn't make her lose her freshness

OMG :rofl:

that's one scary picture :blink:

OMG :rofl:

that's one scary picture :blink:

agreed ^^