Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

i really miss laetitia. :( she is the most beautiful woman ever. no joke. she has everything a person would want. nice (real) breasts, beautiful body (not too thin not too thick) and her face...omg......yes there is adriana lima..or heidi klum...or alessandra ambrosio or whoever...but none of them can even come half as close as to the beauty of laetitia....she's just absolutley magnficiant and...sooo...beautiful that it just hurts becuase you want to be that sexy. and she's never had surgery or anything fixed....not even teeth..nothing. just the same girl who used to be a tomboy when she was younger...growed up to become one of the most beautiful woman ever lived.

does anybody have it bigger? I've got all the pics from this shot but this one

post-4072-1155801513_thumb.jpg

I know I got the whole serie but unfortunately I got no idea on which CD ... and as I'm currently renovating my flat I stuffed everything up in my home office, which I don't need to use the next months ... so I guess you have to wait till I emptied the office again and can look for the pictureCDs (looking forward to finish everything next month) or you gotta ask Ad