Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

@lampro: Thanks for the Hellenic infos about the Laetitia's name and her Wikipedia pages.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, brandobrutal said:
@lofficielparis current issue ! Ph by @laetitiacasta

According to an Alien, Laetitia ... Casta is a filmmaker but not (yet) a fashion photographer.

The model Marina Nery has been shot for L'Officiel by the photographer Laetitia ... Hotte!

This does not mean that Laetitia is not Ho0O0oT! :wub:

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2011 at 6:38 PM, karol said:

post-32853-0-1446017343-57163_thumb.jpg

Sur scène, Laetitia Casta "se déchire de l'intérieur"

L'homme du jour by Bernard Poirette, RTL, March 10, 2017. => Audio 8 mn

Marianne wants absolutely to keep her husband Johan.

She even asks him to talk about her new girl friend. First time that Laetitia pronounces the first name Paula.

[...]

"Ce qui m'intéresse dans les projets, c'est ça, c'est pouvoir être généreuse dans ce que je fais."

What interests me in the projects, it is when I am able to be generous in what I do.

Laetitia

No problem, an Alien! I will do it soon. I also corrected a list in my previous post - Laetitia walked ''Industria'' RTW Fall/Winter 1995, not 1997. Just letting you know! ;) I also have some pics from the fashion shows I was not able to ID yet and I'll post them later, after I'll correct my other posts. :smile: 

Protect children from war

Published on March 7, 2017 by UNICEF, the article "Retour sur la conférence « Protégeons les enfants de la guerre »", clearly highlight Laetitia Casta:

her name is the climax of the introduction and the video of her interview appears in first position with transcript in French:

The photo by Frédéric de La Mure shows the dress code in Black and White for the two women.

Since 1982, Frédéric de La Mure is the official photographer of French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI), a.k.a. Quai d'Orsay.