Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I dont remember for that like u call, naff photoshopped makeup..billion years ago ,yes..but u know what I talking about :)

I refer you to page 201....your favourite pic from Cannes. And I nearly spat my Coke all over the screen when I remembered your gem from page 354 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont remember for that like u call, naff photoshopped makeup..billion years ago ,yes..but u know what I talking about :)

I refer you to page 201....your favourite pic from Cannes. And I nearly spat my Coke all over the screen when I remembered your gem from page 354 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

354-OMG, shame on me.. but I didnt do that,maybe I found on internet..it is obviously fotomontage!

And Canadians are even less normal :laugh:

yeah... don't tell me... Justin Bieber?! Come on u crazy people!

HE said, he's normal ... :whistle:

HE doesn't know he is 3d-yeux-zarbi.gif

Now u are telling that you are taking coke??

who is the heroin chic here? Shame on ya!

NOW THIS IS SHOUTING, UMMM REALLY NEED TO START MAKING ARE OWN FASHION TERMS, BELICIOUS, TWINKLITY, UMM FEROUCISM

label label label on the table table just what am I doing , its really snowing here, so I am expereiencing white out, hmmm...

I would just like to quote lae from cosmo year 2000..;.

whenever somebody tells me trust me I dont or is it I never believe them" yes ladies and gentleman and I generally got the qoute right :p

allo everyone :wave::heart:

Trust me Hope, I understand exactly what you are saying, and why you are saying it :shifty::laugh:

Rob :heart: , you are , soooooooooo , fORUM HOT!!!! its that you are so go with words, really good, so yes I have sort of a forum crush, but it just makes it hotter for me and my boyfriend, oh god kiki please dont kill me, ok blame its , can I least blame the stupid birth control pills+ :blink:

I have been with my boyfriend for about 6 years may 4th will be together , now he just has to compete now only with lae ,ryan and Rob my official sex aid... :wub:

I really cant say that Im embarassed, I mean this is only read by a couple of million of people , I am really used to humilating myself in front of many , I consider it at this point a kind of gift :kiss:

kinda interestin Nimzo cause diane and lae were models at the same time, and well lae did gainsbourg and visage, and welll diane went on to do national treasure :blink: ok only half points for inglorious bastards, but lets face it brad and oh god hes going to kill me the bad nazi guy, really oh god....

anyways I got some clippings with lae and she makes me want to have babies, no really she just makes haveing babies look fun, oh yes, helllllllllllp no this wasnt the infamous beach bikini pics but shes got a long skirt on and her medium brown hair and shes wearing a black tank with looks like a heart, but I imagine she did have fun makeing babies :p Im starting to have cramps, ahhhh writer cramps....can I add any more yes I can , I crave salty things before my ahh time, I just had some dry roasted peanuts....lightly salted, well I have eaten them raw and they are good, yes somebody will make a quote book about me, I just know it/// :fun: