Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

It won't work because number one i have an old pc & number 2 i don't have a dvd player on my pc and i am not going to buy an external one. Number 3 just reading how to do it gives me a headache :blink:

I am sure the video will show up on the net one day. & If someone made screen capture it certainly means it's on the net already?

what is the video about? the name of the event/advertisement/etc... isn't there a logo on it?

could you check it on vhs tape?

maybe we could look for it on google :)

k, kiki, this computer wont let me on to dollhouse , I will say its the fred flinstone computer they hae here :ninja: ahhh if you have vhs you should be able to go to a video store and ask where they convert your vhs into dvd, I have maurice here in the states, converted expermenta pre matrimonial for me, pal and video, so where you are if you look under video, there should be something about film tranfers, everything from 8mm film, vhs, etc, usually pretty affordable, just a suggestion, oh yeah its holloween, and doll house miss ya, hey everyone, enjoy some spooky cookies, me and the BF are going to watch the exorcist, and laugh when she throws up cambells pea soup, also look or stop motion our players for all the sublimanal crap they used to mess with the mind, I caught them all ....xcept the last one I will only give one point to the pain in my a** who I love... love you B :heart: I prefer talking to you guys, have a good time tonight :wave::wave::wave::kiss: hugs everyone :kiss: ps. I mainly scream at him, but I do CAPS LOCK HERE which is sort of the same....this computer is going to make me throw up some pea soup of my own... :evil:

k, kiki, this computer wont let me on to dollhouse , I will say its the fred flinstone computer they hae here :ninja: ahhh if you have vhs you should be able to go to a video store and ask where they convert your vhs into dvd, I have maurice here in the states, converted expermenta pre matrimonial for me, pal and video, so where you are if you look under video, there should be something about film tranfers, everything from 8mm film, vhs, etc, usually pretty affordable, just a suggestion, oh yeah its holloween, and doll house miss ya, hey everyone, enjoy some spooky cookies, me and the BF are going to watch the exorcist, and laugh when she throws up cambells pea soup, also look or stop motion our players for all the sublimanal crap they used to mess with the mind, I caught them all ....xcept the last one I will only give one point to the pain in my a** who I love... love you B :heart: I prefer talking to you guys, have a good time tonight :wave::wave::wave::kiss: hugs everyone :kiss: ps. I mainly scream at him, but I do CAPS LOCK HERE which is sort of the same....this computer is going to make me throw up some pea soup of my own... :evil:

That is true!!! I googled it a little bit and i found out there are stores like that in paris where they translate vhs into dvd! :D Pleasssseeee Kiki! PLlleeeeeeaaassseeee!!! :drool:

Can someone help me please? I am looking for large HQ untagged versions of these photos. Can anyone help me find them, or at least tell me what they might be from so I can look? I am assuming these are all from the same shoot or campaign but I just have no idea.

Have been looking fora while and no luck.

I have thousands of model / celeb pics and would be happy to share my ENTIRE collection if someone can help me find these. Thanks!! :)

post-312-1288244925_thumb.jpg post-312-1288244913_thumb.jpgpost-312-1288244931_thumb.jpg post-312-1288245991_thumb.jpg

I have those pics in HQ but you will have to wait a little until I solve a problem with my comp.