Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

RMK rumiko

Makeup Artist: Rumiko

Photographer: Michael Thompson

Jedroot.com is the place where many photographers have galleries .. Michael Thompson also has like 50 something pages of photos but I couldn't find LC. Don't search for "casta" bc they don't tag the photos so it won't give you any results.

Floppy those pictures are so beautiful and you are a great help for everyone herepost-31444-1267043070.gifpost-31444-1267043087.gif Kiki TFS they called laetitia not a good actrice, but you are there, and nimzo and this great group, so that I love laetitia as an actrice , tres bon , tres excellent, parfait lady casta

so beautiful the cinematography, it is art and we get to see her and her lovepost-31444-1267043984.gif

and this movie nes en 68 , so very great, love, life, friendship...

so julian moore, may to some may be, but american movies as fritz lang says, you see one you see them all this he was talking to goddard in extra features on le mepris, lady casta is one of my favorites always will be, so for the oscars that are comeing up next week, well Bardot never got an oscar, and for her part in La vérité, do not judge a pretty face, even monroe she never got The Misfits , , perfect example of not seeing the inside,the image may be spetacular and the person is even more :kiss:

for beautiful inside and outside people here :heart:

picture fotoshoot from toronto film festival cause she is a great actrice :)

post-31444-1267053011_thumb.jpg

and because she wears crocs and I loooooooooove that , they are so comfy, luv ya kiki ;) :heart:

post-31444-1267052931_thumb.jpg

good nite soul flowers :flower:

Hope, I liked to watch again the trailers of the Maiden and the wolves then Born in '68!

I sooooo love this picture and the :heart:

French Feminists did not appreciate the humor of this visual

considered by them like a sexist advertising promoting the violence. post-31444-1266877559.gif

They demonstrated with billboards where one can read: SEXISM = :alien:-ation

Laetitia with blue eye

thepackeyeforeyeicon.jpg lcglgemicon.jpg

Did the demonstrators in front of the department store want the Laetitia's red Bibi

in this frenzy of the sales season?