Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

"I'm Paul"

Have you got any plans to watch the new film Paul, Mr Alien?

It is a funny movie with Sigourney Weaver but also a nice Alien.

:alien: adores her just before she was dressed as astronaut... :woot: in the first movie Alien.

:chicken::chicken::chicken: ONDAGE at the end of the

's trailer :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

« J’ai ressuscité le bouvreuil.» [i resurrected the bullfinch.]

Ondine, Act II scene 10 by Jean Giraudoux

______

Ask Kiki, she would better describe what is (Po)Paul? :sex:

What is Paul, the movie, UK landing on Feb. 18, 2011!

:alien: adore her just before she was dressed as astronaut... :woot:

I have a vision of Kiki and me walking you down the street with you dressed as a cowboy....and when we are in the motorhome you come up to us with two waffles stuck on your tentacle! :laugh:

Rob S said:
you come up to us with two waffles stuck on your tentacle! :laugh:

Alien does not know if Kiki will resist to the double waffle on such a tentacle, stiff as a ramrod.

Good appetite...

Hope's #1 youtuuuuube :clap:

Nimzo said:
hope1 said:
anybody know how to post a sound clip?
The simpliest way is to reference the youtube corresponding to this sound clip.

That is to say publish the sound clip as a youtube video if necessary with always the same picture.

hope1 said:
here you go ...really bad but this is what you do under pressure :p

you come up to us with two waffles stuck on your tentacle! :laugh:

Alien does not know if Kiki will resist to the double waffle on such a tentacle, stiff as a ramrod.

Good appetite...

Hope's #1 youtuuuuube :clap:

anybody know how to post a sound clip?
The simpliest way is to reference the youtube corresponding to this sound clip.

That is to say publish the sound clip as a youtube video if necessary with always the same picture.

here you go ...really bad but this is what you do under pressure :p

Nimzo again thank you , however do not think I will be getting any you tube rewards, but thank you so much for helping me :)

Im certainly not you or how lisa-1 does all her compliatons takes alot of time, so maybe we can call abstract you tube diiaster, I really hate to think if I had my own site what it would like :blink::blink::blink: how many times could you count I said "like" and ummm.. :laugh:

Nimzo, I must say you are very , well expressing yourself :) I cant call you alien I know you probably like the nickname, but your Nimzo to me...

thanks for helping me convert tgo mp3 because would of spent time which I dont have :wave:

oh and before I go;

APOLOGIES DEAR RAMON, I GOT THE LAE MAGAZINE AND IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, IM SORRY THAT I SPOKE ABOUT YOU IN A BAD WAY, AND NOW IT IS TRUE , SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE COME FROM SPAIN, THANK YOU (Y) :clap::flower::flower:

"I'm Paul"

:alien: adores her just before she was dressed as astronaut... :woot: in the first movie Alien.

Alien so likes the end of the Paul's trailer:

:chicken::chicken::chicken: ONDAGE :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

« J’ai ressuscité le bouvreuil.» [i resurrected the bullfinch.]

Ondine, Act II scene 10 by Jean Giraudoux

Ask Kiki, she would better describe what is (Po)Paul? :sex:

What is Paul, the movie, UK landing on Feb. 18, 2011!

NImzo, forgot to tell you I love those guys , they were in shaun of the dead, fuzz, they are so funny :laugh:

Yes, you can

post-10177-0-1446017284-83472_thumb.png

hope1 about a seller said:
IM SORRY THAT I SPOKE ABOUT YOU IN A BAD WAY

Hope, yes you can click to the "Edit" push button of your previous messages to remove what is not true.

There is no need that all search engines of the Internet record your sentences particularly written fully in UPPERCASE if what you wrote in previous messages is wrong.

Yes, you can

post-31444-0-1446017285-00297_thumb.png

IM SORRY THAT I SPOKE ABOUT YOU IN A BAD WAY

Hope, yes you can click to the p_edit.gif push button of your previous messages to remove what is not true.

There is no need that all search engines of the Internet record your sentences particularly written fully in UPPERCASE if what you wrote in previous messages is wrong.

well NImzo at the time was true :blush: but I did get , it was postmarked dec 3 2010, it took a long time to get here but I have to say was definitely worth it, I didnt want money back , I mean when your collecting lae you want vitage or current lae, and I felt like crying because the cover ohhhh so beautiful :heart: so very thankful.. :hell yea!: NImzo you sure your not some kind of teacher , you do things so fast , really smart and like a teacher you remind/show/help me (Y) thank you NImzo :flower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7SQ3odQgg Laetitia in TARATATA ,teaser

OOOHHH NO LAETITIA!!!! DON"T DO IT!!

Is it celebrity karaoke!!??? post-5621-0-1446017285-10732_thumb.jpg :unsure::laugh:

I'll watch that with the sound off I think!! :laugh:

I wondered who the scrumptious Laura Ramsey lookalike was :shock: :wub: ....turns out she is Fredrika Stahl and according to Wikipedia is responible for singing the incredibly annoying Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in the :x Nissan ad :x that whenever it comes on I have to stick the telly on mute!!! :laugh:

I am completely lost on all these references but lae is soooooo cute.... :clap: I will tell you allllllot better than the crap singing shows which I dont watch here, kinda funny some of the pefrormers...america singing shows vs foreign...I will take foreign :laugh:

I really looooooove anime...

I love the final bounce of the balloon on the beach in the new cartoon Rio,

you know with the pretty girl in bikini against a tree... :bounce:

Flashbaaaaaack

BURNING HOT!!!!

:whistle: It would not be the wrong way to come back to the beginning of the page 846 :drool:

against the wall, looking at the wall, for a D.K. (slow) dance...

I think you need to take a cold shower, Mr :alien: you're drooling all over the floor and I'm not sure that tentacle is supposed to be up at that angle!!! :blink: