Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^^^ merci lisa :heart:

This issue will be out August 23... Rob as u are a proud English man are u going to buy it and scan it for us

Oui, oui?

:blink:

You want me to buy LOVE magazine!!??? :blink:

What if it's girly!!!!???

:chicken:

It's an american or english mag? I can take a look on my book office to buy it, they sold foreign mags :blush:

T Magazine Fall 2010

ph. Willy Vanderperre

:clap:Chocolate!

Bardot-esque Retrofitted

lcnytimesretrofittedico.jpg New York Times Style Magazine Fall 2010

        Willy Vanderperre

Laetitia Naughty Girl? :blink: :| :drool: :woot::heart:

thank you Nimzo, ya beat me to it , cause I was going to point out that it is the sunday new york times sunday magazine "style" the T is just the font, but for the people who have subscription already got the early edition, it comes out sunday august 22nd state side for you takers, as I am one of them, again the importance and kinda weirdness of whats with the secret society of posting magazines, the original source, I dont get it never will , does the magzine industry a dis - service, and well whats up with that, seriously all you bloggers, and posters, :blink::blink::blink: thank you choclate but fashiongonerogue has gone rogue but they have great pics they just are part of the secret society :ninja: g lisa -1 thank you for the great lady lae, and well , I got the russian vogue with lae on the cover , tres awesome, and have to wait until sept and get the bazzaar that lovely ula informed us about :wave: helllllllllllo everyone :heart:

Elegance report

Ewciolina, Paolo Roversi shot Laetitia for Vogue Italy September 2002.

These rare photographs were on Amazing Laetitia.

I found the part of this extraordinary editorial featuring Natalia Vodianova.

This Japanese blog also presents some Laetitia's pictures: ELLE, Marie Claire, Vogue.

Thank You Nimzo , You are such a sweetheart :heart:

:drool: Amazing pictures. Thank You :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Look what I found - piggybanks are hot :bounce:203 full pages and 19 covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/220-RARE-LAETITIA-CAST...84?pt=Magazines

I will never sale my collection :evil:

Ewicolina, to bad you could be very rich :laugh: well the game is on everbody cause I am putting all my cards in, mastercard, visa, amex I love a good challange, ahhh I can feel the rush of the win, and well let it be me, I have sold my soul....and what a wonderful sale it has been, lady lae is worth every penny, franc , euro, gbp, chn, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :drool:

Ewicolina, to bad you could be very rich :laugh: well the game is on everbody cause I am putting all my cards in, mastercard, visa, amex I love a good challange, ahhh I can feel the rush of the win, and well let it be me, I have sold my soul....and what a wonderful sale it has been, lady lae is worth every penny, franc , euro, gbp, chn, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :drool:

Some great pics in that sale, I think there are only a couple that are new to me....unless I've just forgotten I have them :whistle:

In the picture that contains the Tele Leader magazine cover of Bicyclette Bleu I don't recall seeing :heart: Laetitia :heart: sitting on the camera platform thing, nor the picture above where she is wearing the coat and beret :wub:

seeing :heart: Laetitia :heart: sitting on the camera platform thing

^ Rob, the article "Entre ciel et terre" [between sky and earth] was about the shooting of Savage Souls.

Slavic Harper's Bazaar

Updated with HQ cover featuring Laetitia wearing a Dolce & Gabbana ultra short gown

with Leopard Animal Prints from the collection RTW Milan, Fall Winter 2010-2011.

lcharpersrussiaicon.jpg Harper's Bazaar Russia September 2010

D&G-clad Летиция in Cyrillic

Let's see if you can help me. Does anybody have these videos?

Is the first one Laetitia?

The second one is from San Remo where Laetitia was with lovely Italian co host Fabio Fazio. I saw whole festival on Rai / Italian TV station /

Promo:

Laetitia sings :

Other clip Laetitia is at the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OqPlUa25A

For me it would be a pity to sell everything. I was picking for years my " little treasures ". I know very well what you feel when You're bidding. I do not drink alcohol, do not smoke cigarettes, do not hesitate banned substances :laugh: but online auctions - I'm like a Molotov cocktail.

smigol5hd.jpg My precious :evil:

and all people keep away from my room :). Do you bought this listing?