Bellazon

Near photorealistic CG Renders of Babes

cityman

I came across an amazing set of images created using 3d modeling software. The artist created 3d models of some famous women and did a wonderful job. I've seen more photorealistic renders, but it's rare to see renders modeled so accurately from real people.

Models include Jessica Alba, Alessandra, Salma Hayek, Gisele, Adriana and Natalia Vodianova.

Looks like most of the images were further improved using Photoshop, but there are examples of straight renders. I can't even imagine how long it took the artist to create such authentic models.

I think you have to register (free) to view the images, but especially if you are interested in computer graphics, it's well worth it. It's one of the top 3d graphics communities with an amazing gallery of user submitted images.

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByAr...rtist=fygomatic

wow, that's really nice

when I first saw this thread, for some weird reason, my frist thought was realdolls .. you know those sex dolls that are all life like and they're like $6000 a pop!? I could save up for a doll that looks exactly like Adriana :shifty:

wow, that's really nice

when I first saw this thread, for some weird reason, my frist thought was realdolls .. you know those sex dolls that are all life like and they're like $6000 a pop!? I could save up for a doll that looks exactly like Adriana :shifty:

That was the first thing that popped in your head? :blink:

I like the way your mind works :drool: :laugh: