Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I wish they would stop making the models dance in the finale (see post 56 in the motion thread). It looks so awkward! Why not do some sort of cleverly choreographed walk of all the models instead? That would be way better. Even the Christmas tree at the end of the 2007 show is better to me than this sloppy finale. Blech.

I just found my (kinda) fav pic of the show, guess why  :brows:

http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/lV/victorias-secret-2013-35_6593259-ORIGINAL-imageGallery_standard.jpg?v=8679183

source: gala.de 

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

You linked a photo of Candice during the song "Say something",which is as slow as it gets and you expect her to be cheerful and happy? She was in the mood of the song. She looked pretty happy during the Snow Angels thing and quite fierce in the opening. 

You linked a photo of Candice during the song "Say something",which is as slow as it gets and you expect her to be cheerful and happy? She was in the mood of the song. She looked pretty happy during the Snow Angels thing and quite fierce in the opening. 

attachicon.gifacsaayd9.jpg

Quite fierce!

You haven't even seen her walk and her opening. You haven't heard even if the music was good enough for her to have a nice walk,so yeah...I think for her that's fierce. Not everybody can stick out their tongue,or clap their hands or thank God or the audiance on the runway.

attachicon.gifacsaayd9.jpg

Quite fierce!

You haven't even seen her walk and her opening. You haven't heard even if the music was good enough for her to have a nice walk,so yeah...I think for her that's fierce. Not everybody can stick out their tongue,or clap their hands or thank God or the audiance on the runway.

THIS! +1  :neo2:

My favs (pretty much everything from Snow Angels was gorgeous in my book)

post-42953-0-1446070965-61491_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-30607_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-43124_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-45727_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-50026_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-52746_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446070966-54137_thumb.jpg

Also I wasn't a huge fan of the way they styling karlies hair...the ends of it looked kinda stringy, I wish they would have did her hair pin-straight like how it is in the VS invites/holiday shoot.

anyway I hope Ale is gone next year..shes had a good run but time to hang em up

same with Izabel..Id take isabeli over her anyday

Maybe it is time for Ale to go, but damn, you really don't like her, do you? And she looked amazing this year in every outfit. If we're only talking about the way they look, adriana, ale and doutzen could easily go on another couple of years, cause they look better than ever and they are the highlight of every vs fashion show even though they don't always get the best outfits. And I wouldn't take isabeli over izabel.

Actually Ale use to be one of my favorite models, shes beautiful and fierce on the runway. But obviously after so many years she looks the same only older. I mean her hair and makeup are always done the same. Besides shes getting pushed around by VS anyway, I think I'm ready for her to depart. Izabel is just not doing it for me, she has a great walk and everything but meh VS could do better. although her and Adriana are in the same league I feel like Adriana brings so much more..

Some of the new models are like baffeling to me, because clearly Shanina and some of the other girls shouldve been in the show instead..i really hope she comes back

They wasted so much money casting these random 1 outfit new models that clearly weren't on point, while girls like Elsa and Maryna only got one outfit.

They couldve added Shanina instead of some of the girls, imagine her in the Parisian section and Snow Angels..she wouldve looked so on point.

Barbara Palvin wouldve looked amazing in Snow Angels

post-84691-0-1446070968-00284_thumb.jpg

Her hands looks fine here, I really want to know what happen next :/

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by Canylina