Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Why wouldn't she? It's an at least $5 million deal a year for doing not much ... I would stay with VS forever if I was her too :idk: As a fan I want her to move on and do different things but yeah I would stick with VS too

^ Adriana has two VS contracts, I don't know how much each one is worth but considering she doesn't do shit other than VS and she is settling just for that, I think she's making more money from VS than what we originally thought. I just said 5 to say something, even if she is making 1mill that's a lot for doing not much though

Yeah, when she left Maybelline I was told she was getting $25 million for 5 years, so that would be $5 million a year. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't one of the first people to know she was leaving Maybelline for VS Beauty because nobody was expecting that back then.

I just went through the VS Browser to see the Christmas pictures and based on that I think that there's a couple names that we can mark as safe bets for the VSFS: Gracie Carvalho, Martha Hunt & Magdalena F. And Lais Ribeiro since she is doing the Christmas commercial again.

I also think Sara Sampaio, Jessica Hart & Ieva Laguna are safe bets for the Pink segment at least since they've been fronting Pink along with Elsa this year.

I red online that very reliable sources said that VS is actually deciding who will open the show between Adriana and Karlie. I know she's an angel just since "yesterday", but I think Karlie would be perfect to open the show very very very strongly! I hope it's Karlie, so!

I red online that very reliable sources said that VS is actually deciding who will open the show between Adriana and Karlie. I know she's an angel just since "yesterday", but I think Karlie would be perfect to open the show very very very strongly! I hope it's Karlie, so!

agreed... Karlie has a very strong walk.  i LOVE Adri, but she is just obnoxious with all of the hand gestures and faces.. so I think that Karlie would be great!