Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I'm okay with Taylor or One Direction as long as they don't both perform, that would be an awful lot of cutesy/teen shit. I'm fine with having one of them for the PINK segment but that's it.

I really like the idea of Brithey, Rita Ora and One Direction/Taylor. 

Okay so I hate to be THAT person but can someone help me out with a list of the speculated models to appear this year? :) Does this seem realistic at all?

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Behati Prinsloo

Candice Swanepoel- Royal Fantasy Bra

Doutzen Kroes

Karlie Kloss

Lily Aldridge

Lindsay Ellingson

Barbara Fiahlo- Fit Girl

Barbara Palvin- Catalog cover

Elsa Hosk- PINK Angel

That's what I have so far. I know the above 3 are not confirmed but im sure its a 99% chance.

Then we have the current crop who have shot all year

Lais Ribiero

Bregje Heinen

Magdalena Frackowiak

Toni Garrn

Sara Sampaio

Martha Streck

Gracie Carvhalo

Then there are the frequents

Izabel Goulart

Lily Donaldson

Joan Smalls

Constance Jablonski

Jaquelyn Jablonski

Liu Wen

Isabeli Fontana

With a possibly debuting Jac and Kasia Struss who have been shooting this year that's 27. Add a returning Sui He, Cameron Russell, Frida Gustaavson and Hilary Rhoda who all have gotten good reviews from shows that's 31. Now isn't it about 30 to 35 girls a year? That leaves roughly 4 or 5 spots open.

Granted I know these predictions are probs wrong but I'm bored out of my mind today and needed something to keep me occupied lmao Just curious to see what others think thus far.

I'm not sure about Rhoda, she hasn't shot for VS at all after the VSFS and usually girls do work for VS catalogs after their VSFS debut at least a couple of times. I think Sara Sampaio is in already, she is going to LA for work and castings start tomorrow so she'll miss the castings and I doubt she would want that after working so hard for them this year so I think there's a chance she got a spot already.

Being realistic this what I'm speculating

1-8 Angels
9. Lais Ribeiro (confirmed)
10. Elsa Hosk (Pink spokesperson)

Semi-Confirmed:

11. Barbara Filhao (Fit Model)
12. Martha Hunt (Christmas commercial)
13. Gracie Carvalho (Christmas commercial)

Regular catalog girls

14. Bregje Heinen
15. Toni Garrn
16. Magdalena Frackowiak
17. Cameron Russell
18. Barbara Palvin

Regular VSFS girls

19. Joan Smalls
20. Lily Donaldson
21. Liu Wenn
22. Sui He

Models with a shoe in:

23. Maryna Linchuk
24. Frida Gustavsson
25. Izabel Goulart
26. Jourdan Dunn
27. Sharam Diniz
28. Ieva Laguna
29. Shanina Shaik

Most likely making their debut

30. Jac Jagaciak
31. Sara Sampaio
32. Andreea D
33. Marloes Horst

That leaves like maybe two or three spots for newbies, plus Isabeli Fontana & Cara Delevigne are both probably invited already but God only knows if they'll walk and then there's the mystery of Erin Heatherton.

^ She's in there already. I put her in Models with a shoe in, she is a regular for catalogs and she has missed one show since 2008 and it was only because she had already another job booked so I think it's safe to assume she'll make it again

i usually dont care about the performances...i always skip through them anyway..i hope they go back to mixes

I think a lot of people dont care and wants them to go back to mixes but VS changed when they have their performers sing at least 1 segment when the models are walking. And now when they have 3 performers it means 3 segments with a performer and the models. As much as I wanna skip through it is pretty impossible to avoid the performers so they should have at least a good performer.

@Begonia - Philip Philips, Alex Clare & Ellie Goulding are not available - touring/attending EMA

i usually dont care about the performances...i always skip through them anyway..i hope they go back to mixes

I think a lot of people dont care and wants them to go back to mixes but VS changed when they have their performers sing at least 1 segment when the models are walking. And now when they have 3 performers it means 3 segments with a performer and the models. As much as I wanna skip through it is pretty impossible to avoid the performers so they should have at least a good performer.

@Begonia - Philip Philips, Alex Clare & Ellie Goulding are not available - touring/attending EMA

Yeah

I mean its distracting and annoying to have that..

they should have performances separate from girls walking

I'm just going to assemble a list like MissLima but for performers. Those in italics are potential acts, but they'd had little time to rehearse due to scheduling conflicts.

Available: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira 

Performing at EMA's/attending: Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Iggy Azalea, Robin Thicke, Ellie Goulding

On Tour: Selena Gomez, Mackelmore, Daft Punk, Jessie J, Beyonce, Phillip Phillips, Alex Clare

Miscellaneous: Demi Lovato (X-Factor), Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera (potentially unavailable by The Voice)

Shakira's single comes out either November 13 or November 18th so I think that's good publicity for her

I could do without Cameron Russell. She does nothing for me.

REALLY hoping to see Shannan Click!! She had her baby last year so that's why she wasn't there. VS clearly likes her because she has been cast since 08.

I'm just going to assemble a list like MissLima but for performers. Those in italics are potential acts, but they'd had little time to rehearse due to scheduling conflicts.

Available: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira

Performing at EMA's/attending: Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Iggy Azalea, Robin Thicke, Ellie Goulding

On Tour: Selena Gomez, Mackelmore, Daft Punk, Jessie J, Beyonce, Phillip Phillips, Alex Clare

Miscellaneous: Demi Lovato (X-Factor), Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera (potentially unavailable by The Voice)

Shakira's single comes out either November 13 or November 18th so I think that's good publicity for her

Thanks for this list! But I assume VS might add someone random and someone that we don't expect, like CeLoo Green...but they will add someone famous too I'm sure