Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Dude have you seen how Ana is looking these days? I used to love her but she hasn't aged that well and I can see why VS startes to turning her down :ninja:

Poly I would love to see again and Jeisa Chiminazzo

Can u post a current picture of Ana, I want 2 see her. I want to see Sara Samapaio & Xenia Deli as rookies in the vsfs, hope to see Barbara, Bregje, & Shanina again they were awesome last year

s1pvXoR.jpg A78ggBI.jpg AFC3Gka.jpg vMD8Tiz.jpg XDUzmUW.jpg

Could One Direction be set to perform at this year's Victoria's Secret catwalk show?

edit:  read the article, VS says

'The recent reports regarding One Direction appearing in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show are untrue,' they said in a statement issued this afternoon.

'The band is not performing in this year's show. We will announce our artists in early October.'

• 2 weeks later...

UMM ERIN?! I wonder if Glamour messed up or what?! :blink:

The annual underwear extravaganza, which will air on CBS Television in the US on Tuesday 10th December, will star Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes and Behati Prinsloo, plus a few celeb and surprise guests

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/fashion/2013/08/27/one-direction-to-perform-at-victorias-secret-fashion-show

I doubt VS is letting Erin go, Glamour probably just missed and it wouldn't be the first time a magazine misses an Angel or two. The official press release from VS will be the one with the real angels.

EDIT: Actually looks like VS forgot (or fired) Erin 

The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW returns to CBS Television Network on Tuesday, Dec. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). This year's fashion show will be back in New York City with world-famous Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and many more. The lingerie runway show will also include musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.