Bellazon

Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Clauds

No, I haven't seen it but I have a recording of it.  When does Sif appear?  Is it around the 30, 60, 90, or 120 minute mark?  I can't seem to find her :(

I can't remember the exact time since I saw it 3 or 4 weeks ago, she's there around the beginning for a few shots, and then the part where Loki and Thor are together walking which is around maybe 80 minutes if I remember?

I think that if there's a Thor 3, Jane will die for sure.

First of all, Portman's contract ended with this movie and I read that she didn't even want to do Thor 2 so I doubt she'll re-sign for another movie. Then there's the fact that Thor does not go back to Asgard until Jane dies in the comics and since there's plans for Avengers 2 & Avengers 3 and Thor will most likely be there, they're probably going to need to kill her off so Thor can go fight and do stuff.

But honestly as long as there's a Thor 3 I'll be happy

One more thing

Sorry for the atrocious quality it's the only one I could find, but I find it interesting Tom mentions The Enchantress, I have a feeling she could be in the next film, probably the one that helped Loki a bit, and she is a major character in the comics so it's time she got a role

I remember reading an interview with Hiddleston a while ago in which he hinted that Enchantress and Executioner might show up at some point. Honestly, what I wouldn't give for a Loki movie. Even a miniseries would do. :laugh:

Sif, though fantastic as always, didn't really serve much of a purpose in the context of the story besides being Odin and Frigga's preferred choice for a daughter-in-law. She's basically a sidekick for the hero, while Darcy is a sidekick for the heroine. Both did well in the limited roles allowed for them, but I didn't get the particular impression that either character would have especially benefited from having more screen time.

Incidentally, although I can't abide '2 Broke Girls', I'm in the camp that doesn't mind Kat Dennings. Obviously, she'll never be Audrey Hepburn or anything, but the scathing hatred she seems to bring out in some people is only slightly short of mind-boggling. I even caught myself laughing at a few of her lines. :yes:

Also, I wouldn't mind either if Jane were killed off, there's not a lick of chemistry between Hemsworth and Portman.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...