Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

hmmm i wasn't making fun of it... actually i make some sigs, for me or others and i would have made one for you but what i was saying is that the pics are too different from each other, there's not a "theme" for the sig so I can't do it... but i'm sure someone will offer their help ;)

oooooohhhhhhhhh, that would explain why you had already decided on hte position of the pictures. Sorry to jump to conclusions, but that's what I do! I guess I would be happy with just ninjas, and at least one pic or Tiiu, for she is as lovely as a newly blossomed flower.

oooooohhhhhhhhh, that would explain why you had already decided on hte position of the pictures. Sorry to jump to conclusions, but that's what I do! I guess I would be happy with just ninjas, and at least one pic or Tiiu, for she is as lovely as a newly blossomed flower.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=388826

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I've noticed ... so your boss doesn't mind? .. ummm

why not request a new sig so as not to be off topic... uhh

actually that reminds me... I would like one of those moving sigs seeing as I'm way too lazy to make one myself ... possible of Balti (because everyone has Adriana).. if anyone has spare time - pm me .. I love you!!

actually - I don't care ... yeah, when i get bored I make myself future ava's and sigs or collect pictures to do so... Doutzen is becoming a new favourite of mine. But I'm still very attached to Lima and Balti..