Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

there you go Jade :flower:

Hope you like it .. if you don't just tell me to make you another one :cain:

post-31808-0-1446182108-19677_thumb.jpg

Avi

post-31808-0-1446182108-20461_thumb.jpg post-31808-0-1446182108-21177_thumb.jpg post-31808-0-1446182108-22804_thumb.jpg

btw babyjude sorry i didn't noticed that you were going to made dizzymisslizzy a set so i made her one ..

but as long your set is beautiful i'm not gonna post it dear :blush:

did you just added a 3rd avatar, or did i missed it. last time i saw the set u made me, i did not saw the 3rd avatar.

did you just added a 3rd avatar, or did i missed it. last time i saw the set u made me, i did not saw the 3rd avatar.

Lol yeah you missed it :cain:

Lyon what's with the " :o " ?

it was probably cuz of my old browser, i switch to google chrome, is much better.

I don't know how many of you guys are icon junkies, but recently I've been in an icon making mood. If you guys have any suggestions: movies, models, actors, TV shows, cartoons, I'll try and make you a batch.

I've actually finished making a couple Disney ones (animated films, mind you) and I'm thinking of staring on an Adriana Lima set (DON'T ASK ME WHY!).

Soooo, shoot, and we'll see what comes of it. :wave:

my suggestion Josie Maran, Kim Cloutier, Julie Ordon, Esti Ginzburg Alina Vacariu, Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington, Candice Boucher, Olga Kurylenko, Mila Kunis, Kristin Kreuk, Shakira, Bruno Santos, Gabriel Aubry, Christiano Ronaldo, The Lion King, Tinkerbell, Girl Interrupted,

Would anyone be so kind as to make me a Gigi Paris set using any(or all, if possible) of these pictures? It would be greatly appreciated. You might even get a cookie if I really like the set. :hehe:

Thanks way in advance! :flower:

post-36965-1278639681_thumb.jpg post-36965-1278639687_thumb.jpg post-36965-1278639671_thumb.jpg

post-36965-1278639694_thumb.jpg post-36965-1278639703_thumb.jpg post-36965-1278639675_thumb.jpg

well i'll give it a shot :cain:

maybe you'll get them today or tomorrow :blush:

Alrighty. I'll start on em... NOW! lol

I'll probably do Rosie, Erin, Bruno, Olga, Lion King, and Supernatural, first. And then my next batch we'll see.

:flower:

I got kinda busy, I so far I've only made Rosie and Erin. :ninja:

I'll get to the rest very soon. :flower:

okay, take your time.

Well that was a hard task :blush:

it's not my best work but the colors didn't helped me :(

hope you like it

if you didn't then find someone makes better sets :blush::blush::blush:

Thanks so much! It's not that I don't like it because(Trust me, I really do like it) I'll just find something else to use. Sorry if you feel like I made you do all that work for nothing! Like I said, I'm so sorry and I really do like it! :blush::flower: