Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I can't understand how anyone could think Samantha Hoopes' breasts are real. If a girl takes her bra off and her breasts stay in exactly the same pushed up shape then they are not real. You don't have to be a plastic surgeon to figure that one out. I, personally, don't like SI using models that have had plastic surgery, but I can overlook well done implants in some cases. Kate Bock's job was not terrible (not great either), but Samantha's is just not good at all. I just find it very unfortunate.

do you think that saying so-and-so has breast implants, so-and-so is a drag queen, etc aren't things that should be discouraged here? 

doesn't bellazon have an anti-flaming policy?  am i really in the wrong for defending a model against that mindless crap?  and isn't that what moderators should be doing?

just trying to figure this place out...

Prediction: Sports Illustrated will continue to go on a downhill casting trajectory just like Playboy, with their incessant use of artifiicial factory-manufactured breasts.

This disappoints me. Remember when Playboy used all natural women? Yeah, those days are gone. We'll be uttering that same reminiscent sentences about SI soon enough, sadly.

^^ And in the 10 minutes since you've posted...

f8ZHp2O.png

Still shocked to see Marloes at ~12% and Lauren at ~1%. Like Claudia said earlier, it looks like they're setting up for Samantha to win, but they make it seem legit by keeping Sam and Emily (arguably the most recognizable rookie) in a neck-to-neck battle.

I think Emily is going to win even though to me, Marloes and then, Sara, were the best by far.

^^ And in the 10 minutes since you've posted...

f8ZHp2O.png

Still shocked to see Marloes at ~12% and Lauren at ~1%. Like Claudia said earlier, it looks like they're setting up for Samantha to win, but they make it seem legit by keeping Sam and Emily (arguably the most recognizable rookie) in a neck-to-neck battle.

Idk, I find the "all natural" debate kind of sad. You're looking at girls photoshopped to hell and back, pampered, lipoed, lasered, dyed hair, veneers, and covered in makeup. What is 'natural' anymore? I understand that plastic surgery is a little more extreme, but at the same time I get the same people who complain about people looking 'fake' are often the same ones who will s*** on a girl who wears a 34A or who has 'too thick of a waist' after having kids. The thing is, all of these girls have some aspect of them that is not 'natural.' I'm not going to pretend I've never been guilty of this and I'm not trying to get on a high horse or anything, but I sometimes I wonder why, why in such a superficial industry, that so many people think plastic surgery is the tipping point LOL.

I know that. I mean really it's no huge deal for the girl in the modeling world. It's not like it's gonna take her career to the next level. If she has that star quality yes but I don't think she has '"it".

It's probably gonna be Emily R anyway.