Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Claudia I counted 148-150 pages we scanned, and we still have one small section to do but it's not a huge deal because of the model. Oh and Athletes... nope, my sanity means more to me then that. If you or anyone else wants to see Athletes just PM me and we'll get them out asap.

Claudia I counted 148-150 pages we scanned, and we still have one small section to do but it's not a huge deal because of the model. Oh and Athletes... nope, my sanity means more to me then that. If you or anyone else wants to see Athletes just PM me and we'll get them out asap.

I don't think anyone cares about her that much, maybe by request?

at this point it looks like the swimdaily casting calls were almost totally useless.  let's see...

40 total casting calls posted

of those, 4 will be in the magazine (bregje, emrata, lauren mellor, and hannah f.)

of those, hannah's casting was posted the latest (may 15).  there were 18 other casting calls posted, all the way up to the end of january

and yet there are not 4 but 12 rookies.  2/3rds of the rookies never even had casting calls posted (and may not have even had castings)

i wonder if they'll address this at all on swimdaily when they start posting casting calls for the 2015 issue

Okay look that is a million times better than either of the Kate covers before, and multiple covers would be pretty rad especially for the 50th... and I'm not the biggest fan of the first cover (or the girls on it, for that matter), but that twitter pic makes it look like a pretty big fake-out which seems unnecessarily cruel now that we've seen models crying with joy and shock.

I don't think anyone is surprised, we all mentioned before how not even half of the rookies would be from the casting calls, and the only reason why 4 made it's because the rookie class was huge because otherwise I doubt Hannah & Lauren would have made it, especially Lauren considering her age.

so it's 2 hours to midnight

65 users are reading this topic.  50 guests.  OK...

when do we start the countdown until the buzzfeed / huffpo / rsvlts / brobible / whatever article about kate being robbed of her threepeat?

So BZ's already guessed all the 12 rookies, we guessed multi-girl cover, and another prediction was also another Kate cover alongside multiple covers, so maybe there are more than two versions of the mag? Let's hope, if so, BZ literally wins SI 2014 :rofl:

^ BZ won back in September :rofl:

So BZ's already guessed all the 12 rookies, we guessed multi-girl cover, and another prediction was also another Kate cover alongside multiple covers, so maybe there are more than two versions of the mag? Let's hope, if so, BZ literally wins SI 2014 :rofl:

^ BZ won back in September :rofl:

Gbe1T3q.gif

The more wins the merrier :D