Bellazon

Preferred hair?

Guest quasicartes

Is it auburn or black, KS? Cause otherwise, I'm going with no hair or weird unatural hair like green or blue  

um now that you mention it, my hair is a little green lately..... :laugh: no i kid. i kid. i have black hair. my hair was long a few weeks ago. until it really irritated me. so i chopped it off. its super short now. ;)

Guest quasicartes

I have been thinking about experimenting with the washed-back look.

I think you'll need long hair for that. At least shoulder length, maybe?

I have seen woman look very good with the washed-back look.

Dunno whether it looks good on guys.

Best of all, it's very easy to do your hair this way every morning.

my hair is right in the middle of a decision. should i continue to grow it long or should i get a hair cut? problem is, ive saved about 40 dollars by now by not getting a hair cut, but the hair itself is really irritating. im in a predicament. any suggestions??? :huh:

Guest quasicartes
my hair is right in the middle of a decision.  should i continue to grow it long or should i get a hair cut?  problem is, ive saved about 40 dollars by now by not getting a hair cut, but the hair itself is really irritating.  im in a predicament.  any suggestions??? :huh:

Shave away all those hair, wait until the sides grows to past the bottom of your ear, before shaving bald again. While waiting for the next shave, use wax and gel, if it bothers you. Wax and gel are lots cheaper than getting a haircut.