Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Me too😣 it would time for Anna now to get after such great edits inside of VP for a cover! Also other girls would for me much better fit to VP and would deserve it. But we have 6 more chances upcoming😎

Do you know if there will be a print campaign for Chanel Pharell? We have only these behind szenes and videos ..?

At this point I think they’ll just use those pics and rely on Pharrell. I wish they shot more because while the video is very cool, the pics are grainy and the lighting is horrible. We can barely see the models and the clothes.

And yeah, I hope Anna gets another VP cover soon. The last shoot was cover worthy. Also I really want her on Vogue Italia again, I’m hopeful now that Giovanni Bianco is out and Verderi will take over in July.

Hmm I think that maybe she's dating an actor that lives in California, his name is Chace Crawford. I follow him in Instagram and that little dog looks like his dog. It kinda makes sense, he's best friends with Mina's fiance. ♥️♥️♥️

Hi Lia-t, thanks.  I also had a look if the group has Chase Crawford with them, but I was not sure becaue I dont know him very well from films. Tala Yasseri is a good friend of Anna and Tala has often a nice group of people around her.

Yes, there are some rumours around some time,  that Anna and Chase are dating. Some month ago there was a cute party picture in Talas IG Story of Both knuddeling on a couch and Tala did a heart around it but deleted it later from the story.

Yes it makes sense. When you tell the cute dog at the beach is his dog. And than he is the guy at the Beach picture above I think? Wonder that there are no official pictures or pictures at IG of Both.

He looks really nice and seems to be really sympathic. Possible they will show it officially soon. I did not know that he is best frind of Mina´s fiance, but he

was also invited at their engagement party. Would be happy for Anna. I think it was not nice the deep cut with VIncent.

I really love this place, thats terrific 😍

😍

I have been following his career for a long time, he was in a series that I really liked when I was a teenager.

Everyone that has met him had always said amazing things about him.

I have been following Anna's career for like two years I think that she has made incredible good decisions about her jobs and balancing comercial and high fashion. Plus she looks like an amazing person all around. 

I dont think that he would say  anythinging about the relationship because he's a very private person, very low key. He separated from his girlfriend last year and he never said anything or made any reference to the relationship and they dated for years. 

If they are dating they would make a great couple because it looks like they are both lovely people. 

PS.  Vincent was Anna's previous boyfriend what happened between them?

Thank you very much for your informations. Sounds very interesting.  I think Chase is more known in the USA or by people who look series like he played at.

Oh than both match perfect, Anna is also a very private person, not a party or instagram girl.

I don´t know what really happend, but I think Vincent Marino ( he is owner of Lusie Rouge restaurant , NYC)  had an affair with another women? Because after the split he wrote at his IG things of sorrow and that he was an idiot....! So I think she was the one who split and  left him because of that, but never said anything about it. But you saw how sad and tired she was long time. In this time she also lost her radiation. It must be now two years ago, late summer 2017. They had a dog together, a Doberman, long time they shared this dog. One time you saw him with the dog and than Anna. Both were nature lovers and did amazing trips. Vincent showed much at his storys. They really matched well together and Anna was so happy.

But now I am happy to hear that she is with Chase! But it would be lovely to see them together on an event. Anna took Vincent with her some years ago to a Zalando Event and this was the time people recognized Annas new Boyfriend.

Anna has en editorial on W Magazine latest issue (from TFS)

SPECIAL PROFILE ON JULIEN DOSSENA AND HIS PACO RABANNE TEAM

SHE WEARS THE PANTS
PHOTOGRAPHY BY MIKAEL JANSSON
STYLING BY KATIE GRAND
HAIR BY EUGENE SOULEIMAN
MAKEUP BY PAT MCGRATH
MODEL: ANNA EWERS

ANNA IS A POWER DRESS GOTH LIVING HER EXCESSIVE LAVISH LIFESTYLE ALONE. GREAT GLITTER CAT EYE DONE BY PAT.