Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

I think she’s also part of Chanel’s new campaign for their capsule collection featuring Pharrell Williams. The director, Fleur Fortuné, posted a sneak peek on ig and tagged Anna, Adut Akech, Ophelie Guillermand, among other models.

Vogue Paris

April 2019

"Out of Africa"

Shot by Lachlan Bailey

180CDC3C-661A-4763-98EE-C2932433D431.thumb.jpeg.acd061b3f0a0c6e69b84b97ca8d15774.jpeg

F050CF99-4614-4A0D-9259-60DF041EEF0E.thumb.jpeg.2bd77c3d36588353fbbda392fedbdc0e.jpeg

Looks very promising. Love that wild nature shots. So as assumed, she sadly got not the cover. But I hope very soon again for VP

also Vogue Germany is still missing...😎

Oh wow, Anna got another thread introducing pic! It changed to the latest CK one. Like it more than the old one. Wonder how this happend?

I was not aware that they change the pics? The one she had before was not her best and choice (same for years) but I think they choice random. But now, a nice one.

Yes this Africa story is fantastic!🤩 Love Anna, the animal(s) hope for more in this story and Africas great nature! I am a big fan of it. 😍

Indeed too sad hat they have not given her this cover in Africas nature as background. But so we knowit that Geraldine is not styling covers. But I still hope for May and the summer months for another Vogue cover.

Maybe the person who created the topic changed the pic? I have no idea how it works. And I agree it's better than the last one.

I wish she got Vogue Portugal or Ukraine, their editorials are always so different and interesting. But I think she'll get at least Vogue Germany (maybe September?).

Thats possible.... but I have also opened many model threads but I dont know how to change? Mostly the pic comes up after some posts or views.

When you open a thread there is firstly no pic. Or it is a random choice or something else after a special number of views/ posts?

Yes I also wonder why she is not getting other Vogue countries. Also Spain is missing. I miss her also working with for example Nico Bustos for Vogue Spain. He did so great editorials and covers with Claudia? Yes also Portugal or Ukraine where interesting or again China or Japan. Anna is on fire at moment. I think and hope there is upcoming much the next weeks, months.... I hope 😚 But first I am very exited to see her for Chanel again.

I also loved her for Harpers Bazaar US, the summer cover and edit, I think it was 2015. That was amazing. I wonder they have not brought her again?

By the way, I see Toni Garrns pic has also changed....

Wow this pic is gorgeous. And she looks exactly like Bardot. So so beautiful.

And from what I've seen, Harper's Bazaar and other american magazines (like Elle) prefer to put celebs on the cover. The last two were Cardi B and Alicia Vikander for example. Even for Vogue, the only models who even get covers are the nepo girls and Gisele, and only because they are also big celebrities. It' sad really, Vogue US is basically People Mag at this point.

This pic is already iconic 😍 she is simply stunning, like this one taken from Patty Hansen in the 70th in a cabriolet or from Claudia Schiffer  for Guess in the 90th....Or indeed BB. This would have also given a great cover idea! 😎

Stills from the behind-the-scenes video of the Chanel-Pharrell collab. Wish she also talked a bit in the video like some of the other models tho.

Side notes: Alton Mason is so cute in the video and those leather slippers are now on my wishlist. Can’t wait for the whole campaign and the film! 

B346E400-92BC-4EF3-B711-F1F36819C19D.jpeg D8B0324E-6FCE-49E1-8844-50533B88A7AD.jpeg