Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

No sadly not, it is from IG, someone posted it there at a fanpage for Anna. But it is not the orignal source of that pic and it is not named. She or he gives also no details. Would be amazing to know for what reason she was in LA, possible private but this looks more, off duty after a job or so.  This man might be

security or so. Sometimes they have them at shots to get Paparazzis away. And Anna is hungry as it seems. Good to see her eating normal things. She enjoys

it as it seems and good to see a model not at tenure diet  😃

Ah... I think if the fan account didn't source the pic, it must personal or it's from a locked account.

And according to Vogue, Anna will feature on Ryan Korban's campaign for the launch of his furniture collection; Alex Wang and Binx are also part of the campaign.

Hugh Lippe was the photographer.

She's so quiet, I wish she posted some bts stories on ig like other models do.

But we know she shot that thing with Grace E and I saw some people on TFS wondering if she'll be on Bottega Veneta's AW campaign. Also I'm positive she'll be on Vogue Germany (they love her).

Indeed she is very rare at moment and it is as ever sadly quiet around her, also on IG. But we know it. Not easy for us fans. But it is her wish and she knows we

respect it.

But I would also love  that she would give some more informations and more pics. Some years ago, she posted more hints for jobs to come. I remember when she went per airplane to Paris for shooting her first Chanel campaign, she gave some informations/ pics on her way and also some backstage impressions. We did not know it was for Chanel but later we knew it... I would be so  happy she would do twice a months a IG story or giving some informations or pictures, not only when the job is published. Because of the fact that she is not a model standing in the public very much, we nearly have no pictures. Because she is also not interesting for Paparazzis as it seems. And I could imagine when she would be so active on IG like possible Toni Garrn or others , she could have more jobs and attention. In past when she was together with her boyfriends, we got more pictures. Vincent posted her very often in storys or at IG or her first known boyfriend Levin Scholl, who took nice pictures on her. Loved them.

I also every time wonder the German press is not interested in her. I remember the late 90th, Claudia Schiffer was mostly on three press covers with stroys inside, only Germany, each week, and also french ones like Paris Match etc. But at this time there was also no IG but she was more interessting for them. So I wonder Anna , who looks like her little sister is not interesting for German press. She was once in German Gala , but than never  again. Too sad.

I also wonder Elle is not interessted in her or Harpers Bazaar etc.

I also hope we soon will have again a Vogue cover with her! Yes we know about two jobs, one is confirmed with Grace, possible again Liu Jo, yes on TFS  there are rumours she might have Bottega Veneta but the girl also might can be Rebecca. But it looks more like Annas hair and back. I hope they soon release the campaign....😎

I also think we have some pictures from Mina Cvetcovic´s wedding. Should be in June or July. Does anyone know the date?

And till today it is not confirmed if she is now with Chase Crawford. Chase gave some weeks ago an interview and told that he is single but has some dates...

Sorry much text but this was all I have on my heart at moment 🤔☺️

I think her not being interest in being a celebrity-model and not engaging much with the celebrity world probably makes the german press not talk much. And I also think she and her agencies are very selective now, so I really can't see her being on the cover of the likes of Elle or Grazia unfortunately. Hopefully if the thing with Chace is for real she gets seen a bit more.

I just really wanted her to get a Vogue US cover so she would complete the Big Four, she deserves it so much; but I guess it ain't happening as long as Wintour is EIC. She loves celebrities too much.

Oh and there's also the campaign for Ryan Korban, they released some pics including Binx and Zoe Kravitz already.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, OhAnna said:

"I think her not being interest in being a celebrity-model and not engaging much with the celebrity world probably makes the german press not talk much. "

But this is where the money is too. You realize that when you see those celebs, supermodels, actresses show up at various functions that they are being paid quite well for their appearance. When your modeling career is over, you can still bring in the bucks by just showing up. It would do her well to start developing a celebrity status.

💗 True, but I think it just doesn't go with her personality. She probably has quite some money at this point and it seems like she lives a modest life. She is a great model she can last a long time in the industry when her career is over she probably will be fine not working anymore.