Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Too sad 😥that she wasn´t there, yes it was her first Wang Show in years she is not part off , I think since 6 years.

I really hoped to see her! Because I must say: I miss her at moment. There are at moment all magazines without her. What I cannot understand. She

was always in/ at summer editions, she is a summerfresh girl. I hoped in such a big way for Vogue Germany of this months.😏

Were further models missing, which walk normally for Alex? Possible yes, she was at a job or something else. I also cannot imagine she will skip a show

from her friend Alex for something not important....!

Too sad that she does not give informations for her fans. Sometimes it is realy sad that we are "groping in the dark..." what is going on with her. But it is our way we have to accept. Sometimes I think a little bit insanly,  how well informed are other model followers, like those from Edie or Kaia etc.. Sorry guys for my disappointment, but I feel a little bit like this at moment. Never felt like this in the whole years and I follow her since 2013. I recognized her for the first time end of  2012 at the modelboard of Modelmanagement Hamburg. And I though how beautyful,  like Claudias little sister. And than next I saw her 2013 here again getting big...

But :Keep the fingers crossed for the August editions of magazines! OK and we know she will have Liu Jo with Grace and possible she has Bottega Veneta, but not by sure, it also might be Rebecca...? Possible she also gets again something for Marco Polo or Mango, H&M or other of her designers she well worked with.🍀

Yeah, all of Wang girls besides her and Hanne Gaby walked. But Hanne was at the front row watching the show. So I imagine Anna is out of the country at the moment. She followed a few accounts from the UK on ig, so I think she was there for a while.

Soon the FW campaigns will be out and we get to see her more. Also fingers crossed for the September issues on Vogue, which are the most important.

I know! It's so strange that she wasn't at the show. I watched the show live and despite that I didn't see her on those backstage videos , I thought that maybe she was closing.  It must've been something really important for her not to walk for Alex. We will have to wait. I hope that we see her more this year! 😶

Is this the first show that she misses since her and Alex are friends?

Yes; it is the first show from Alex she is missing! She always walked for him since 2013.

Would be very interesting what has happend or if she was booked for another major job?

Or is she ill at moment, that might also be possible?

I have no idea how to post a whole instagram post here, when I tried it only showed the link as well.

She's so cute in that last video. Also makes me think she's probably on the cover of the August issue of Vogue Germany; it's their 40th anniversary and Christiane probably wants it to be special, so putting her - or Heidi or Claudia - one the cover makes sense since they are the most successful german models.

I also hoped for her at Vogue Germany, 40 years... too sad. Now I hope for August/ September issues. 

Would be interesting what she is doing at moment, where is she? Is she in Nee York? I cannot remember it was ever so quiet around her and at this time...? 

She is also not in the storys of her friends.

I think she was in London for a while based on a few follows. But I have no clue where she’s now.

Also I think she might be on the August cover because then there’ll be actual 40 years since the first Vogue Germany issue (it was on August 1979).

Oh, and according to TFS diversity report, Anna was the second model who booked the most Spring/Summer campaigns. She was tied with Binx, Rianne, Bella and Kendall, all with 6 campaigns.