Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yes indeed she is more active at IG lately. 

I am very happy about that.🤩 Really great!

Is she not in Arizons, Sedona? I thought there will be a show? But only some influencers seem to be there at moment to check and präsent the H&M collection? At their IG...

So she didn't go to Arizona after all. It wasn't an actual show, it was like a living museum with people wearing the clothes and dancing/performing.

Also the shoot with Grace also might be for a new Liu Jo campaign since it's the same crew. But anything with Anna and Grace will be amazing.

Yes too sad that there was no show or something with topmodels in Arizona. I hoped so for it and in the articles it sound like fashionshow. Because they choose also a date after PFW.

Yes I also think the shot with Grace and Anna was for Liu Jo, same crew. Added it yesterday also. But  I think nice to have now these two girls in the campaign. I hope there are also pics with them Both! Great that Anna seems to be after Kate their new favourite and brand ambassador! Well done🤩

I think she is at moment one of the best paid topmodels, her commercial campaigns are highest paid. 

But: I would love to see her again covering Vogue or HB! Miss it, I hope Vogue Germany and Vogue Paris give her soon a cover!! Would love again a summer fresh cover...,

11 hours ago, Sheila said:

Yes too sad that there was no show or something with topmodels in Arizona. I hoped so for it and in the articles it sound like fashionshow. Because they choose also a date after PFW.

Yes I also think the shot with Grace and Anna was for Liu Jo, same crew. Added it yesterday also. But  I think nice to have now these two girls in the campaign. I hope there are also pics with them Both! Great that Anna seems to be after Kate their new favourite and brand ambassador! Well done🤩

I think she is at moment one of the best paid topmodels, her commercial campaigns are highest paid. 

But: I would love to see her again covering Vogue or HB! Miss it, I hope Vogue Germany and Vogue Paris give her soon a cover!! Would love again a summer fresh cover...,

I think she'll probably have a Vogue Germany at least this year. And speaking of it, I still can't believe Vogue Germany hasn't done a cover with her and Claudia yet since they look alike and are arguably the most successful german models ever. But I still hope!

Me too! I would appreciate and love this so much 😍 to see them working together! Claudia is for me an inspiration since the 90th, ever hoped that Karl would be the one who would  bring them together... but yes, Vogue Germany would be also fantastic. I also cannot understand that nobody will book them together!?