Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

The comments associated with this video are priceless :rofl:

For the record, NSA, I just watched this out of curiosity and not because I'm a radicalized Muslim. I'm an agnostic atheist and a true democracy supporter.

Greetings NSA watchlist

This music is quiete relaxing... Anyway Good morning NSA

ALLAH AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Good Morning NSA Watchlist

For the NSA: I listen to these songs just because I find them beautiful, but I am not a Muslim radicalized , I left Islam one year ago .

Who came here because of Allahu Akbar?

Im curious, please dont arrest me

Beautifull nasheed. Im not a fucking isis rat so NSA u can stop following me

I understand why the NSA listen to this so much. Such a fire song

Allah u Akbar!!

my phone got suspiciously hot after playing this

Good afternoon NSA. I'm not a terrorist, just curious so don't flag me please.

Well there goes any chance of me getting through airport  security with ease :(

Me too NSA, chill bruh.

AIVD Im just here for the same reason. (AIVD is the dutch intelligence agency)

the scottish security government im here for the same

Ditto for me, NSA. This also serves as my notice to the FBI, ODNI, DIA, DHS, and NRO. Just here for the translation! I love the USA!

Same here plx don't waterboard me

I would like GCHQ to know this too. I am a totally law abiding citizen who only listens to terrorist music as a hobby.

Yeah, please don't drone me NSA, I was just curious. I'll go watch the National Anthem now.

I'll follow suit. In fact, for additional safety, I'll watch all the anthems of my countries allies too.

NSA!!!! RULES!!!

Same here Saudi Arabian intelligence agency!! I totally love my country and I'm loyal to it.

Same here CSIS! I find the tune catchy and subscribe to r/unexpectedjihad because it's hilarious. Mindless murder for the sake of one interpretation of ancient literature is never okay!

Allah Akbar and he watching you ! Im a terrorist wannabe and i project to destroy the democraty...So, need go to Guatanamo, I need roof and free food. Ibrahim caliph say that is the best place for become terrorist and send me to you.

So just to cover my ass... Hello NSA! How ya doing? I'm not a radicalized Muslim, or Muslim at all, so please no drone rape. Thanks America#1

The comments associated with this video are priceless :rofl:

For the record, NSA, I just watched this out of curiosity and not because I'm a radicalized Muslim. I'm an agnostic atheist and a true democracy supporter.

So just to cover my ass... Hello NSA! How ya doing? I'm not a radicalized Muslim, or Muslim at all, so please no drone rape. Thanks America#1

#TeamMurica! :clap:   Personally, I love the "Agnostic Atheist" line. That's like saying Jumbo Shrimp. The two words just don't go together very well, do they?  :idk:

:rofl:

Classic

I just had a bit of my child hood die.  :nicole:

Seriously, I needed the laughs, thank you.