Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

http://kaylorfanfic.tumblr.com/

Yes, the title says it. All that BFF love between Karlie and Taylor during this last VSFS has inspired a few stories about them and they're hilarious :rofl:  :shock:  :rofl: :

Lily smiles, asking her makeup artist for a couple minutes so that she can speak to Karlie face to face .” Well thanks for finally saying it , that way we don’t have to force it out of you . But let me tell you that you’re not too good at hiding it . The way you look at her and the way she looks at you , is the way I look at my husband . There’s no denying that there’s something between you two when you guys have interactions . And though I’d love to say that people are unaware of it , I can’t because Everyone in this room knows .”

Karlies green eyes widen with surprise . She didn’t think she was being to obvious with anything, but apparently she was very very obvious .” Oh , Um well thanks I guess . I just needed to get that off my chest “

Just as Karlie is standing she sees Taylor walking towards her in her performance outfit . Her long legs are bare in the short , black lace piece of lingerie that’s she decided on . Her lips barely open up before Taylor’s are on them .

"Good luck out there baby . I know you’ll do great " whispers Taylor , fixing the models hair with her fingertips . One last kiss and Taylor has disappeared into the crowd of girls once again .

Seems to Karlie that the only thing she has to worry about at this point , is not jumping Taylor’s bones on the runway .

^ Awesome ! This kind of scene always makes me laugh :D Humans looks so sad compared to them :D

I think it's the tails. I know if I had one I'd be playing with it all the time.

(and give something else a rest...)

OMG  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: