Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 4

Alecia from Cape-Verde

15 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I would love to live and work in Paris, the capital of fashion! That's why I want to be the best I can, and give everything to this Final. It could be such an amazing springboard for my whole career.

I remember reading magazines when I was a little girl, dreaming it would be me one day, but I've always had many other interests and hobbies, which I think are essential to lead a balanced and serene life: I love dancing, being with friends and working out. I'm passionate about fashion and medicine, which are closer than you may think!

vs.

Gillian from United Kingdom

post-13871-0-1446058386-86634_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 182 cm/6'

Originally from Scotland, I was scouted when shopping in Braehead Shopping Centre in Glasgow one day, by the Elite Model Look team. To be honest it had always been at the back of my mind, as I was so tall and everybody always said I could do it, but I had never taken it seriously until recently. I’m really into reading! I can finish a book in a day if it captures me instantly. I’m also really into sport, although not so much doing the sport part though ;)

I think at first my parents were a bit apprehensive of it all, but now they’re really proud! My friends are too, I miss them so much when I’m away.

001f2dcb.jpg 001f2e0f.jpg 0020356b.jpg 001f255f.jpg 001f2560.jpg

ROUND 5

Alexsandra from Brazil

post-13871-0-1446058388-24605_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

"When I grow up, I wanna be a top model": few little girls say that with so much confidence, but I was one of them, and my dream has never changed since. I've always known I was made for runways, and being scouted was the happiest surprise but also my dream starting to materialize. Music is my passion and my greatest source of energy, with my family and friends of course: they all think it is going to be an awesome experience and may be the beginning of something even greater, like a whole career! My will and my determination certainly helped me to win, if not made me win, and the music I am addicted to at the moment is "Gangnam Style" :))

vs.

Juliette from Indonesia

post-13871-0-1446058388-76796_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058388-78174_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

Positive, motivated, ambitious, I love life and my mantra says it all about me: you've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth!

I went to the Elite casting days of 2012, to pursue my dream for a long time now: making friends, being styled and always stylish of course, learning the catwalk, being photographed... I guess the strong look in my eyes and my poses on the dancefloor have made me win, I'm just trying to be as unique as Alek Wek, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes, my inspirations and idols.