Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 10

Beatrice from Moldova

post-13871-0-1446058408-57761_thumb.jpg

15 years old/183cm/6'

I am a simple girl, trying to make her way into this complicated world. My friends would present me as kind, friendly, hardworking and trustworthy.

I am passionate about theater and I had the chance to perform in the high school’s theater class.

My family has always supported me in everything that I do, and so are my friends, all very proud and happy for me.

I have to say that the most exciting is that I will get to know the wonderful fashion world and many interesting people. Of course, travelling all over the world is a big plus in this job.

vs.

Marilhea from France

post-13871-0-1446058408-61996_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058408-64883_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058408-66982_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

I am a very simple girl, naturally smiling and perfectionnist: I am passionate about fashion, but I like drawing very much too, and other varieties of art: I am studying at the Beaux Arts, and becoming a model is a chance for me to discover a new and creative world that has always fascinated me, the little girl from the countryside!

I love all things related to fashion, art and design, and my favorite memories of this adventure are definitely the priceless bonds I've created with the other finalists.

ROUND 11

Nelli from Armenia

post-13871-0-1446058409-83096_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 172 cm/5'8''

My dream to become a model came (almost) true in Yerevan where the Elite Model Look Armenia Casting took place. Or if not true at least now I know it's on the way!

I love singing and dancing, and I feel that modelling is a kind of artistic career too, nothing would make me and my (very excited) friends happier.

I can't wait to travel all over the world, and when I think about all the memories I already have from the EML, especially the last part when the winners were announced, I want to model even more.

May be what made me special and allowed me to win the EML National Final is my confidence, I believe that just being yourself is the right thing.

vs.

Sella from Israel

post-13871-0-1446058409-85819_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 179 cm/ 5'10''

In the beginning, modeling was nothing more than a dream to me, but afterI sent some photos and talked to some local model agencies I realized that maybe I could transform it into reality.

Wearing the most up-to-date fashion clothing, traveling the world while working and to meet interesting people is what excites me the most about becoming a model. My dream is to achieve worldwide recognition and to really be a part of the fashion world- in short, to become a Supermodel!

My Diary:

01-11-2012

Wanna know who my favorite model is? The gorgeous Andriana Lima from Brazil of course! I think that she brings positive energy to the photo shoots she’s in and that inspires me. My style is simple and comfortable and I really love Calvin Klein’s design, even though it’s simple, it’s always beautiful and unique. I like to read Israeli fashion magazines, they keep me up to date on both international and national fashion. I try to work out for two hours every day, I like swimming, biking and running. But my passion is Triathlon, I’ve competed both at the national and international level for my age group and I love it! My favorite moment of EML? Oh, that’s easy- it was when I reached the end of the catwalk, stoke a pose in front of the judges and the cameras, took a deep breath, made a turn and started walking back, wow!