Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 13

Han Bing from China

post-13871-0-1446058412-32175_thumb.jpg

17 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

Thanks to auditions and my lucky star, I am living the dream I’ve always had of becoming a model ! I also love to read, which is good given all the time you have to wait when you model, during hair and makeup, and in between the photoshoots… But it’s all tiny details when you’re in love with the job like I am! I love the feeling of confidence being on a runway can give you. My favorite music is jazz, actually I like the fact that it’s not trendy or played everywhere, you have to know the special places to go, and often they’re the coolest bars. Ming Xi inspires me very much, she really embodies contemporary Chinese beauty, and Chanel is my greatest fashion crush!

vs.

Irita from Latvia

post-13871-0-1446058412-412_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

I've heard so much about the fashion world, that it can be exciting, adventurous, and maybe a little cruel as well, however, it all is very attracting to me - an adventure seeker from a beautiful town called Rezekne.

I can't live without dancing, it's part of me, changing everything: I also like adrenaline, which I feel during basketball games, when I score for my team. At the beginning, people didn't think modelling was that serious to me, but now they understand they were wrong and they all wish me the best of luck. What I love most is posing and working with people, I'm just like in another world, and I feel freedom, I wish it never ended.

0020ac27.jpg 546799_493953353958355_1332673872_n.jpg

ROUND 14

Josefine from Sweden

post-13871-0-1446058413-32355_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I was out shopping on my 15th birthday with my mom (one of the best days in the year!) when a scout from Elite came to us and made that day even more special!

I used to dream about modelling and fashion, but more like an impossible fantasy, until I realized it might happen after all, as long as I fight for it. I enjoy reading Vogue and Elle, for my fashion culture but also my own pleasure to see beautiful images and so much creativity. I can see myself shot on these pages one day, wearing spectacular makeup and priceless couture, and it all seems fantastic!

vs.

Moyin from Nigeria

post-13871-0-1446058413-45057_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058413-4714_thumb.jpg

17 years old, 177 cm/5'10''

I am from Ondo state, where I was secretly dreaming of becoming a model and posing in front of my mirrors, when I was discovered by Beth Model Management Africa, my current agency.

My hobbies are dancing, singing and drawing, my passions are modeling, how surprising!

My family and friends are thrilled for me, and my dad can't believe I'll participate to the Elite World Final in Shanghai. I'm so excited myself to do photo shoots and parade on the catwalk!

Winning the competition was huge for me because I am now recognized, plus I enjoy the fittings for designers I have always admired.

• 2 weeks later...