Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 28

Telma from Mozambique

post-13871-0-1446058376-47854_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058376-50132_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 177 cm/5'10''

With a big sunshine in my suitcase, here I am ! Finally living my dream of becoming a model one day, now I know everything is possible since I was chosen at the Final show in Maputo.

My favourite moments in the EML so far are all the training with my teachers and colleagues, everybody helped me so much to get confident on the catwalk and learn patience during the photo shootings.

Thank God I always have my favourite music to listen to, California King Bed by Rihanna- I LOVE it and I love HER !

My Diary:

01-11-2012

Let me tell you a bit more about my personal tastes and style: my favourite models and designers are Gisele Bündchen, the Mozambican fashion designer Taibo Bacar and Alexander McQueen, especially for his shoes. I am very sensitive to their universes probably beacuse of my personnality : I’d describe myself as simple, modern and rebel, and all I am hoping to get from this experience is fun ! And also money and knowledge of course, but to me the most important will always be sports, music, friendship, and looooads of fun !

vs.

Veronica from Angola

post-13871-0-1446058376-5531_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058376-56768_thumb.jpg

17 years old, 179 cm/5'10''

My name is Veronica and I was discovered when I attended the casting EML Angola 2012. Being passionate about fashion since I am a kid, modelling seems the perfect opportunity to meet the most famous and talented stylists, but also to travel the world and make friends with people sharing my love for fashion.

I am grateful to have been chosen, and I think I owe it to my walk, my height and my potential. Music is so important to me, I listen to all kinds of music, especially Kizomba, and I love romantic songs.

My Diary

31-10-2012

Hi everybody! And happy happy spooky Halloween! Today is the perfect day to have fun and dance the night away... If I wasn’t shy I would always be dancing! Have I told you that my favourite model is Naomi Campbell? Well I should avoid sweets and candies if I want to look like my idol, but I’ve never been on a diet in my whole life, and I don’t exercise, I guess I just have a lucky DNA! It gives me more free time to read, particularly Chocolate and Caras magazines, because it is not only about European women, it also speaks about Angolan beauty, so to me!

ROUND 29

Adela from Czech Republic

post-13871-0-1446058377-52451_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058377-55414_thumb.jpg

16 years old,177 cm / 5'10''

I had no idea my life would change when I participated to the Elite Model Look casting held in a shopping mall of my town: that is how I was discovered, and when I think about it I feel all this adventure went so fast, like in the fairy tales except it’s all real and the fairy is named Elite. Nothing can make me happier than travelling the world, from one photo shooting to the next : actually it is what excites me the most about being a model. I’m sure that the special traits which have allowed me to win the EML National Final are my talkative and open-minded behaviour, as I said I love to discover new places and meet new people.

My Diary:

29-10-2012

I doubt my iPod and me will ever get tired of « Here Comes the Sun », one of the greatest songs of all times : yes I am a HUGE fan of the Beatles. Of course I have a favourite model, and of course she’s Czech ! Her name is Denisa Dvorakova and you could even say she’s like my role model. Favourite designer ? My heart beats for England and iconic Burberry, thanks to Christopher Bailey’s sleek silhouettes. To keep fit and model his collections soon I hope, I run as often as I can, and I stay tuned to all things fashion thanks to my favourite magazines Elle and Marie-Claire, and also models.com on which I hope to be listed one day !

vs.

Yasmina from Morocco

post-13871-0-1446058377-59142_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058377-62145_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 177 cm / 5'10''

It's a photographer who convinced me to participate in the EML contest, and I think I won thanks to my very natural look and gentle character. I absolutely loved the Final and of course my favourite moment was to hear the jugdes say my name, everybody was smiling and I could only see my parents, and the pride and tears in their eyes... In my spare time I enjoy playing volleyball and dancing, especially on Arabic music which I love. And my (expensive more than guilty!) pleasure is macarons from Ladurée!

I feel like the true Parisian when I savor them while reading Vogue and Glamour, to keep up with trends and update my wardrobe!