Bellazon

Pretty Ugly

Maiya

Tell me Maiya why do you think Emily is ugly,look at her one more time and say why????????

post-51132-0-1446069644-11583_thumb.jpg

her mouth, teeth, smile, forehead, brow, bothers me, but she has a good shape of face and pretty color of eyes but blue eyes are not my favorite color of eyes, I like hazel eyes. with the right make up and her been serious she look very pretty.

Maiya but I wasn`t attacking you,even if you don`t like Emily I can live with it :D

About Ana Paula Arosio -she is very beautiful,but there is something manly in her face sometimes,I have mixed feelings about her :cain:

I saw a lot of her photos and some videos but still couldn`t decide

Aishwarya Rai I find very beautiful :heart:

I thought you were asking me a question on the emily post.you posted when you said "Tell me Maiya why do you think Emily is ugly,look at her one more time and say why????????" I wasn't attacking you at all either just answering your question. well you got me confuse with the "Tell me Maiya why do you think Emily is ugly,look at her one more time and say why????????"

Miranda Kerr, Emily Didonato, Irina Sheik... really? If they Pretty Ugly then who is Pretty?

In my definition of beauty to me is Josie Maran, Daniella Van Graas, Julie Ordon, & Olga Kurylenko they just looks so beautiful in every pictures.

my list of woman that I found pretty:

Alyssa Miller

Ana Paula Arosio

Doutzen Kroes

Lais Ribeiro

Petra Nemcova

Candice Boucher

Chrishell Stubbs

Catherine Zeta Jones

Shania Twain

Charlize Theron

Kristin Kreuk

Aishwarya Rai

I have a big list I could go on and on

Again I'm in between both of you, :D

but really I agree with both of you and hope Maiya get your point and it's really something healthy to have different opinions as long as we do it in respectable way.

Thanx Mermaid for Ana's pics,I have to say she's really beautiful,maybe the last pic looks weird but for me to 1st time see her,she's gorgeous.