Bellazon

Appropriate age to model lingerie - moved from Barbara Palvin thread

watercolor

I say if a woman looks the part who cares about her age? If she gives off a youthful, fun apperance that makes people want to buy, I say no problem. Unless the girl is like 16, then I think thats pushing the boundries.

rme.gif

Such words aren't nice for my ears,really.

Now Kiki,handle this.

I know you can.Though so off topic,but you brought it.

Handle this? :rofl:

She already responded, and apparently, does not sway one way or other. Nice try though. Perhaps, if something needs to be handled, you can do that yourself. By PM of course, I'd hate to fill up the forum with pointless arguing. :Angel:

No, Xenia looks her age.

As Barbara started modeling at 13 some people still think she is a kid when she is obviouly not one anymore.

I'd say that Xenia looks 15 or 16, and Barbara looks 16 or 17. I feel the same way about Cara D., the lil' princess.

I just think 'high school student' whenever I see their threads...:-p

Or maybe I'm just angry at that permanent wrinkle on my brow!

Sure barbara does look younger than her age, but so do many other models modeling lingere right now.....IDK theres pretty good arguments for both sides, but ahh well. All I know is barbara rocks VS lingere, and she IS a grown woman ;)

I think that there are lot of people who look younger or older than their age, model or not. You hire a model for their look, not their age. I don't think any reputable model agency would send a 15 year old to do lingerie and any reputable client would not want them anyway would they? 15 too young, 19 not too young.

Now Kiki,handle this.

She already responded, and apparently, does not sway one way or other. Nice try though. Perhaps, if something needs to be handled, you can do that yourself. By PM of course, I'd hate to fill up the forum with pointless arguing. :Angel:

Now Kiki,handle this.

Why handling by myself?why PM?why arguing on point or pointless?I know the talk about your avi brought it but still you've got nothing to do with this Ana,just joking with Kiki who is supposed to be my friend from sometime now,and expressing dislikeness for the words above my post.At the end it's all easy for me and it's the end for this little matter.

Xenia looks her age. Talking about looking like 15 or 16 now that is Miranda. Well if a model doesn't want to have kids they don't have to have kids. if your 30 and you look 25 is okay, but if you look 40 then you have to stop modeling lingerie. Marisa, Gisele, and Ale look 42 years old, seriously Ale needs to stop modeling for VS and focus been a mom she already has plenty of money to make a living same with Dri. Why the want to keep making money when they are not making a difference in this world doing charity and giving it to the poor, anyways they been modeling for VS more than a decade, is time for them to move on. model in their twenties are more fresh looking. But really the truth who cares how old a model is as long as she looks good in lingerie is all good.