Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Backstage Images and Runway Images threads now open!!! :woot:

Remember, try to keep the threads strictly to Images. If you would like to further discuss or comment on a topic/image, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....ral-discussion/

You may quote posts from those threads (copy/paste) into the Gen Disc thread to back-up your points (such as to comment on a picture).

Thanks! :)

All I can say is - The MAGIC of Make-up.....I almost didn't recognize Doutzen and Lindsay ..... and Miranda....These heavely creatures and just normal flesh and blood human beings after all !!! Nice to know ....

In the first pic...Alessandra is radiant (and isn't that Candice standing behind her) ...This is HER day...

This is staggeringly unfair...Oh Poor Poor Poor Lais !!!! She must be feeling terrible....and what about her outfits ....Who will replace her...I still think its a rumour....Damn Six inch platfrom heels !!!!I hope NO ONE falls on the runway ....

Straight from the lady herself.....

Lais Ribeiro@Lalaribeiro16

Hi guys. Yesterday doing REHEARSAL for Fashion show I twisted my ankle. I'm taking medicine. I will be ok.