Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Oh God I'm so excited and I'm checking this forum every 10 minutes haha can't wait to see all the stunning angels, beautiful models and the complete show, not so excited for bieber ( not that I hate him or else) but I don't think he is a good choice for VS not sexy at all :/

I'm really looking foward for Candice <3, Adriana, Doutzen, Behati and Miranda not fasn of Ale but so happy for the FB and I really want to see her outfit

models I want to see that have been part of the show

Miss Magdalena <3

Edita

Lais

Bregje

Elsa

Izabel

Isabeli

New Models I dying to see

Hilary

Cara

Jasmine

Frida

and Barbara... Palvin of course :D

Btw sorry if my english is weird, but I'm from Puerto Rico so I'm trying my best :blush:

I think she looks amazing, i don't know if the makeup is the best with all thr lights in the show but it is beautiful and Barbara (never heard of her before btw) is absolutely gorgeous

Massively excited !!!! So very very VERY happy....Thank You VS, Todd Thomas and Co... :flower::flower::flower:

Looking forward to seeing photos of Barbara , Barbara and Barbara Palvin !!!! :woot::angie::angie::angie::woot:

Also Candice and Adriana( just to see how she lost that pregnancy weight in record time)Toni, Constance and Alessandra in the Fantasy Bra !!! :flower:

And the puddles of drool on the runway left by Justin and Bruno Mars !!!! :nicole:

Where are those backstage hair and make-up photos ??????????????