Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Read the article it's a commemerative outfit to showcase 10 years worth of work with Swarovski

Cameron Russell stepped out in the Swarovski anniversary piece in fantasy platforms by Nicholas Kirkwood. She wore what appeared to be well more than $5 million in jewels by London Jewelers, including a 16-carat diamond ring.

Are you talking about the green jumpsuit? Because that's for the circus segment and if you think of the classic depiction of a circus, not the bubble gum pop we're inundated with now that's very reminiscent of what the dancing girls, or showgirls used to wear, just glamorized for a fashion show :idk:

Are you talking about the green jumpsuit? Because that's for the circus segment and if you think of the classic depiction of a circus, not the bubble gum pop we're inundated with now that's very reminiscent of what the dancing girls, or showgirls used to wear, just glamorized for a fashion show :idk:

I moved the fitting pictures to the Misc Images thread (Y)

I understand it might be annoying and a nuisance to try to separate your posts into the following image categories: Misc., Backstage and Runway. The point is to make things less annoying and frustrating in the long run because things would be more organized and easier to find in the future.

Thanks everybody for your help! :flower:

Saw the model list and I must say I am impressed with some girls NOT taking part this year:

-Anja Rubik

-Chanel Iman

-Shannan Click (I will miss her, she couldnt dance to save her life so she was so awkward she was good)

-Julia Stegner leaving (I know she is old now but she was a good one at carrying the heavy dresses :( )

-Carolin Winberg (another veteran going)

-No Liu Wen, no Sui He

-Arlenis Sosa went to the casting. VS retweeted her photo, it is hard to think she did not make it, but well....

-No Anne V. (!!!!) and no Maryna Linchuk!!!

-I see Emanuela de Paula is also out (considering Jordyn Dunn is a clone of her, no surprise)

-KK definitely not returning and after all the years she gave to VS it is sad that she didnt get a proper send-off

-No Rosie, not that I care anymore

-Edita Vilkeviciute not coming back either

Aint no point a second-guessing me, pilgrims. Truth is your opinions don't matter a hill o' beans - and no point deliberatin' decisions neither... So what if I say she's too short and then I go an rustle me up some other short girl you aint got no time fer. So what if I say we is wantin' some a them there "healthy" girls and then go and get me some skinnamalinks that you be sayin' needs some beans an vittels. Yep, she aint passin' muster folks, and that's my 'pinion regardin' her. An them redheads, them yellas, them other folks - what're they to me? Mebbe I use your favourite, mebbe I don't. An if I did last year don't be meanin' she be shit to me. An my 'scuse can be anythin' I darn well please it to. Just as why I don't use that ass in the first place. Aint be bein' my problem, varmints. Sure, Deputy Mitro, and that flouncy Thomas fella be talkin' about ways an means - but I'm as capricious as them la-de-da fine European lords and ladies an do as I darn well please. You wanna figure it? You waste your own doggone time. An hope? Well - hah! I shouldn't waste one cotton-pickin' minute on your 'hope'. Read what you like, and settle on what you think is 'rules'. Rules is fer fools - and I reckon you folks just be the biggest bunch a' fools this here side of the Mississippi. It don't mean nothin'. Mebbe I just do it to piss y'all off... post-3761-0-1446069791-65083_thumb.gif

Sheriff Ed 'Cutthroat' Razek

Saw the model list and I must say I am impressed with some girls NOT taking part this year:

-Anja Rubik

-Chanel Iman

-Shannan Click (I will miss her, she couldnt dance to save her life so she was so awkward she was good)

-Julia Stegner leaving (I know she is old now but she was a good one at carrying the heavy dresses :( )

-Carolin Winberg (another veteran going)

-No Liu Wen, no Sui He

-Arlenis Sosa went to the casting. VS retweeted her photo, it is hard to think she did not make it, but well....

-No Anne V. (!!!!) and no Maryna Linchuk!!!

-I see Emanuela de Paula is also out (considering Jordyn Dunn is a clone of her, no surprise)

-KK definitely not returning and after all the years she gave to VS it is sad that she didnt get a proper send-off

-No Rosie, not that I care anymore

-Edita Vilkeviciute not coming back either