Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

This is who opened and closed each segment. Circus opened the show and Angels in bloom was the last segment. This middle segments aren't in order.

Circus: Opened- Adriana, Closed: Joan Smalls

Calender Girls: Open-? Closed-?

Dangerous Liaisons: (Lais was supposed to open) Open-? Closed:?

Pink is Us: Opened: Jessica Hart, Closed - Cara D.

Silver Screen Angels: Opened-Lindsay Ellingson, Closed:?

Angels in Bloom: Opened-Candice Closed-Toni Garrn

source: twitter.com/AshleyLutz

Doutzen was a POODLE? What the hell...? A poodle, a clown, a tiger.... I can't. VS needs knew designers for their show! This has gone too far.

Right?! Can't they ever just use something as inspiration and not take it so literally? They could've had models dressed as snowmen and reindeer stomping down the runway in 2005 but... they didn't. :doofywave:

Doutzen was a POODLE? What the hell...? A poodle, a clown, a tiger.... I can't. VS needs knew designers for their show! This has gone too far.

Right?! Can't they ever just use something as inspiration and not take it so literally? They could've had models dressed as snowmen and reindeer stomping down the runway in 2005 but... they didn't. :doofywave:

Now wouldn't that have been quite the sight to see!

Now wouldn't that have been quite the sight to see!

^Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. The VSFS needs to rein in it's sense of "What is sexy?"...

I personally think that for performances, runways and all, this will be one of the best shows ever. But for outfits...there are a lot of headmasters, seriously (Karlie's 3rd, both Lindsay's, both Magda's, and so on), but there is also a lot or rubbish, especially in Pink and in Circus (even if I still can't place every outfit in the correct segment). Last years there were great thing and bad things, but there wasn't this huge difference.

I personally think that for performances, runways and all, this will be one of the best shows ever. But for outfits...there are a lot of headmasters, seriously (Karlie's 3rd, both Lindsay's, both Magda's, and so on), but there is also a lot or rubbish, especially in Pink and in Circus (even if I still can't place every outfit in the correct segment). Last years there were great thing and bad things, but there wasn't this huge difference.

true!

I'm unhappy with Hilary's outfit. wtf! Never cared for Lindsay but I agree it's bogus for angels to get less than 3 outfits while other girls get 3.

Question, do we get a batch of professional candids from both the 4 pm show and the evening show?