Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Lol more will be confirmed this weekend?!?! Does he mean after the show is taped and all the photos have been released do EVERYONE knows. I'm starting to doubt this guy has any inside info.

There were similar doubts last year.

+1

He likes to make educated guesses based on patterns from previous years and his "gut", and if you notice 9 times out of 10 he posts his "facts" seconds or a couple of minutes after the info has been posted on TFS, BZ and other media sources.

Every now and then he lucks into something... and he's entertaining (ish), we'll keep him lol

Lol more will be confirmed this weekend?!?! Does he mean after the show is taped and all the photos have been released do EVERYONE knows. I'm starting to doubt this guy has any inside info.

So 32 confirmed girls right with anywhere between 4-6 more spots. I think Constance is def in. Hopefully Liu too that way thy have all the Estée Lauder girls lol. I think Julia S is gonna show up again lol. I love her though so even if she does I don't care. Still hoping for Magdalena and Maryna.

+1

He likes to make educated guesses based on patterns from previous years and his "gut", and if you notice 9 times out of 10 he posts his "facts" seconds or a couple of minutes after the info has been posted on TFS, BZ and other media sources.

35n3215.png

I'm kinda surpised Adriana is gonna be in again this year. I thought she was gonna miss it due to her pregancy. However, since she gave birth in the middle of September, I guess that gives her enough time to get the weight off.