Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Has their ever been a non-Angel that was included in the Christmas commercial but not the show?

Edit: I guess Ana Hickmann in the 2003 commercial but not the actual show

That's the 2002 one, and Ana did walk that year. Laetitia didn't however (I suppose she wasn't an Angel anymore by then). 2003 featured Ana Beatriz Barros and Oluchi Onweagba.

I loved Karlie on the runway. Sure she is really skinny and could do with a bit of extra curve but she was wonderful on the runway. I didn't hate her shake like everyone else did and other than that she didn't really overdo it. I think it's great seeing her there and hope she's back.

Has their ever been a non-Angel that was included in the Christmas commercial but not the show?

That's the 2002 one, and Ana did walk that year. Laetitia didn't however (I suppose she wasn't an Angel anymore by then). 2003 featured Ana Beatriz Barros and Oluchi Onweagba.

I think Karlie's body looks actually pretty good this year, much better than 2011. I just hated the thing she did in the Aquatic segment last year with Moves Like Jagger, but overall she does have a great walk ... I just hope that if she's there (and we all know she'll be there) she doesn't go on a crazy diet & lose a bunch of weight before the show

Oh Ok. So Oluchi was in the 2003 and 2004 one? Also, they had both Laetitia and Danielain their 2002 Christmas commercials, but neither walked the show? I wonder what that was about. I know Daniela was still going to events into 2003